Chapter 11: Leaving

It's been 2 months since the third years graduated.

Semi was leaving for college tomorrow. He told Shirabu about his plans to study music abroad in the UK. Although that meant they would be separated and be incredibly far from each other, Shirabu did not argue. He wanted the best for Semi, all he could do was give him his full support. 

The couple would spend time with each other every now and then. They would go on dates together at festivals, amusement parks, and sometimes, an innocent stroll through the park. Semi would urge Shirabu to video call him every once in awhile too. Of course, Shirabu would listen to his boyfriend's request. After all, they only had 2 months left to spend together before Semi had to leave Japan. Shirabu always made sure to make time whenever his boyfriend was free.

✧༺♥༻∞

Shirabu was in his bedroom, sitting at his desk. His parents were never home most of the time, they were always out on business trips. He didn't mind though, he enjoyed the silence. 

Shirabu was doing homework that he was given to complete during the holidays. The papers stacked on his table were neverending. It overwhelmed the boy, but he had no choice. 

Ting!

Shirabu received a notification from his phone. He paused what he was doing and reached to grab his phone. His phone read, "you received a message from ♡Semi♡ !!" He clicked on the notification to read his boyfriend's text. 

From: ♡Semi♡

My flight got moved

From: ♡Semi♡

I have to leave today

Shirabu stood up from his chair, holding his phone in his hands as his eyes widened. His feet dashed out of his bedroom, out of his house, then to the train station. He has never ran this fast before. Shirabu received another message from his lover as he entered the train.

From: ♡Semi♡ 

I'm at the airport

It's as if time was moving faster than expected. Shirabu swore that its only been 5 measly minutes, but in reality, it's been a whole 30 minutes. While time was moving fast, the train was moving slow. Time really is a cruel joke. 

To: ♡Semi♡

What time do you leave?

From: ♡Semi♡

6:30PM

Shirabu closed the app on his phone to check the time. 

5:45PM 

Shirabu only had 45 minutes to reach the airport before Semi had to leave. He quickly checked the train schedule that was hung next to him. 

3 stops before reaching the airport. 

Shirabu estimated that it would take 40 minutes to arrive at his destination. However, if the train randomly started going faster, it would take 35 minutes. He was powerless. It was almost impossible for him to reach there on time. There was absolutely nothing he could do, only hope. Hope that things could go his way. He silently prayed to god, "Let me see him please..."

"One last time."