Home alone

I was woken up by my mom calling for dinner. I was still in my school clothes. I was feeling numb and empty. But I lazily changed my clothes to just to please her. My father works till late at night so I rarely see him. It was only me and mom. Yeah.. I'm an only child. I feel lonely most of the time since I have no siblings to share my feelings with. My mom also works hard so she is stressed out too. Since we moved in here recently, our family is very busy. Sometimes, my mom let her stress out through me. It breaks my heart. I always do whatever I can do to help her. But she never appreciates me. I cannot blame her but still, is it my fault? for everything? I couldn't find happiness at home. Then, after I went school, I thought everything was fine after I met Sofia. But no, it also failed. Then I started to like Jordan, but now.. tears started to fall again. I chuckled and wiped my tears. It was always the same. I went downstairs to have dinner. I had no appetite so I ate a little and went to bed. I was exhausted from crying. I felt relieved that I didn't have to go to school the following day.

When, I woke up the next day, it was almost afternoon. "I had overslept" I blamed myself. Mom and dad had already left to work so I was home alone. I didn't feel like doing anything. I ate a sandwich which mom had left for me to eat. After that, I started watching k-dramas (you know my favourites) to boost up my mind. They sure did enlighten me. But the sad scenes between couples made me imagine what would happen to Jordan and me. It made me more depressed which made me sleep more. Maybe, I saw it as a way to escape reality. I had overslept again. When I woke up it was 6 in the evening. I realized I didn't even had lunch but I didn't feel hungry. Since school was over, I texted Ella to ask her what happened at school. She usually replies instantly but today, she wasn't even online. "Strange, what's wrong with her?" I thought. Since I had to go to school tomorrow, I packed my bag and had dinner quickly. As I was sleeping all day, I wasnt feeling sleepy. So, I read a book while laying on bed which made me automatically drift into sleep after sometime. I could say I spent a real holiday among these hectic school days. But what will happen next? It always haunted my mind.