6. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚

हाथ में तेरी खुशबू है खुशबू से दिल बहला है

खुशबू से दिल बहला है

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

The elders were very happy as both Rehaan and oohi had agreed for the marriage. Sweets were fed to each other and after gossiping a bit more the Rajvansh family proceeded towards their mansion.

Next day
Rajvansh Mansion

The usual routine of the Rajvansh was been followed in the household when several car pulled down their porch.

An elegant yet classy looking lady in her late seventies stepped down the car. Her aura itself screamed power, royal legacy. She looked at the entrance and smiled a bit and dismissed everyone except one of her personal maid.

Entering the house silently she was greeted by Aryaan and Damini bickering with each other while Ruhaan, Malini, Dev and Maitri were sitting at the dining table having their breakfast. Arjun was scrolling through his phone while her favourite grandson, Rehaan was busy with his business calls.

??? : I thought I'd have a grand welcome

Everyone turned their heads towards the source of the voice and immediately a huge smile dawned upon everyone's face.

There standing in all her glory was non other than ADHISHA RAJVANSH, their grandmother and Ruhaan's mother.

Aryaan and Damini ran up to her and gave her a tight hug and held boh of her hands to take her inside. Rehaan and Arjun went one by one to touch her feet and take her blessings. She kissed everyone's forehead giving them blessings.

Adhisha : So Rehaan how's your hone wali biwi ?
( Soon to be wife )

Rehaan : How do you know ?

Adhisha : Bhul gya main kon hoon ? Mujhe sab pata hain !!!!
( Did you forget who I am ? I know everything!!! )

Rehaan : Yeah yeah how can I forget you're the former king's mom, the queen mother !!!

Adhisha : Chal ye sab chodh ab bata kaisi hain meri poti ? And what's her name ?
( Leave all that and tell me how's my granddaughter-in-law )

Rehaan : She-

Aryaan : Cute

Damini : Soft spoken

Arjun : Perfect for bhai sa

Mihika : The best and her name is Roohi Rathore

Rehaan : SHE IS NEITHERRRR. Dadi usne meri favourite car ki headlight tod di
( Grandma she broke my favourite car's headlight )