9. 𝐇𝐢𝐦

लिख रहा हूँ दर्द सारे यूँ तो शायर नाम नही मेरा

यूँ तो शायर नाम नही मेरा

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Rehaan pov

"Roohi Baby "

What baby ? I turned around and scrunched my eyes. A man in his mid twenties was standing right in front of my eyes and behind her. She didn't turn. She was frozen at her place.

I shook her a bit to gain her attention and then she turned around and moved a few steps back. What the hell is happening ?!!! Will someone tell me !!!!!

Roohi pov

Tell me that whatever I'm seeing is a lie !!!! He didn't come back right ?! Tell me !!!!!

When I was called I froze and then a shiver ran through my whole body. A shiver of terror, fear, restlessness and moreover fear of the past. I didn't turn. I didn't have the courage to. How could I ? Rehaan shook me a bit but that still didn't do any justice to me.

I may be brave but when my past stands right in front of me I shudder out of fear. It reminds me how helpless and how weak I am.

" Babygirl? Won't you turn around? "

That name....
Once it was my favourite but now it disgusts me through every bone.

Finally it took me a lot of courage to turn around. And there he was standing with the stupidest smirk on his face.

My nightmare
Prateek Verma

Prateek : It's been long babygirl. How are you ?
Roohi : What do you want ?

I asked with my no-nonsense tone not wanting to talk to him or even see him in front of me.

Prateek : Fiesty much. I like fiesty girls a lot

He then all of a sudden turned towards Rehaan. I sucked in a breathe. He was already looking at us both with questionable eyes. Please don't misunderstand, please don't.

Prateek : Oh didn't notice a boy with you Roohi baby. Hello I'm Prateek Verma, Roohi's very close friend or maybe you may say ex-boyfriend

Rehaan pov

It would be a lie if I'd say my blood wasn't boiling when he called her Baby. Like wait a minute she's my fiance. Only mine. I mean like in a social way. Don't think in any other way.

And boy how I wanted to rip his mouth and those eyes that were literally eye fucking her. I was this close to just land a hard punch on his face.

He introduced himself and held out his hand to shake his hand with me. Heh wrong move !!!