17. 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

यारा तेरे सदके इश्क़ सिखामैं तो आयी जग तज के इश्क़ सिखा

मैं तो आयी जग तज के इश्क़ सिखा

︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Rehaan Pov

Do I know any lawyers or law students? Cause I might need them.

What will happen to the business if I die? What will happen to my car? And what will happen to Roohi? Oh no sorry after all she'll be the only one to kill me.

Mard kisi se darta nhi sirf apne pasandida aurat ke alawa
(A man is not afraid of anyone except the woman he loves.)

Run Rehaan run before you want to be fed to the dogs there.

Ok so today's cupcake's birthday but no I didn't forget it. Honestly I didn't forget but I was caught up in a problem in my office and then I was in the flight so I couldn't text her or call her. I'm for sure that she's fuming now.
.
.
.

Rajvansh Mansion

Where is my family?
Don't tell me that they have gone without me?!
Main unka hi beta hoon ki nhi ?
Ab inko kaisa batau ki inke bahu mujhe kachha chaba jayegi....

Wait no I don't have time to think about all these. I need to run.

Entering the room I saw my suit ironed and kept on the bed. Thank you Matashriii.

Time skip

Rathore House

Save me God !!! Just for once this time !!! Arghhh I'm dead for sure. I entered the house but didn't find anyone, but as I walked a little more I heard some noises from outside the house. Oh it's coming from the lawn then. Breathe Rehaan breathe. You are the future king of Rajasthan. You are the CEO of Rajvansh and Co. People are afraid of you. You you are- No screw that bro before you are eaten alive by the lioness.

I entered the lawn and everyone became quite. As I walked in everyone was bowing to show respect. I bowed back to everyone of course. I may be the future king but everyone deserves respect.

This is a life lesson and everyone of you should remember this

Well now the fact is that where is my Roohi ? I looked in front and greeted my soon to be in-laws. We had a little chit chat and then they left to attend some guests. I was looking around for my woman. Someone coughed beside me. I looked at the person. Oh !

Sahil : Didi ko dhundh rhe ho ?
( Are you finding my elder sister? )

Rehaan : Nhi mtlb haa
( No I mean yes )

Sahil : Apne kamre main hain..... Pr bohot gussa hain
( She is in her room.... But she is very angry)

Rehaan : Oh