7. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

हवाओं से मैं यूँ उलझता नहीं था

हवाओं से मैं
यूँ उलझता नहीं था

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Outskirts of Rajasthan

Two blacks cars came to halt outside an old building. The building itself gave a dark vibe. Two figures came out of the cars and headed towards the building. Rehaan, in front followed by Krish at the back walked inside the building. Screams, whimpers and painful cries could be heard which were music to Rehaan's ears.

He went inside and sat like the king he was in front of those three men. On his right stood Krish. Blood oozed out of their body and Rehaan was pleased to see it.

He forwarded his hand as a little knife was placed on it. He played with the knife smirking at the scared and almost dead figures in front of him.

Rehaan : So now tell me who do you work for ?

The men kept their mouths closed not uttering a single word.

Loyal towards their boss. But they didn't know that this loyalty won't work here in front of him.

He stood up from his seat and went to the man and slowly glided the knife from his upper thigh to his inner thigh. The man screamed in desperation and pain. The two other men were also treated in the same way.

Seeing them keeping quite it fueled Rehaan. His blood was boiling at 100°c already.

Rehaan : Krish the nail claws!!!

Krish bought a nail claw and placed it in his hand. This was one of Rehaan's favourite weapon. Oh how he loved when people begged him to let them go but he took his own time torturing them.

He slowly placed the nail claw on a man's nail and in a moment the nail was plucked out. The man screamed and it seemed that he would loose his voice if he screams anymore.

Krish : You're causing noise pollution dude. Keep it low.

But the man kept on screaming as one by one his nails were plucked out. Krish seeing no other option taped his mouth.

Rehaan went and harshly pulled the man's hair back.

Rehaan : Kisne bheja tujhe ?
( Who sent you? )

But they were adamant not to open their mouths.

The level of torture also started upgrading. From nail claws to finger scissors and then to punches. The man coughed out blood but kept quite.

Even after all these treatment when they didn't even open their mouths, Rehaan took out his gun and shot one of them down. The other two had fear in their eyes seeing that man lying dead.