Chi Maru-Q

Holiday, no classes. The BBs are overwhelmed by riding the train to Shibuya and heading to the store. The boutique is owned by Chihiro's parents, with Chihiro present and waiting. Shun introduces them to her. Chihiro escorts the boys to the basement, filled with rows of clothes, shoes, and accessories. She tells them to take as many as they like since they were meant for charity. She also tells them about earning student trust if they change their looks. Then, after selection, Chihiro ships five boxes (one for each BB) to the dorm. The boxes will arrive tomorrow.

The weather for today is sunny.

This week begins the May chapter.

----------------------------------------------

[May 4, Friday - week 1]

The five BBs are at the station waiting for the subway to Shibuya. They're looking at the timetable.

"So where's Shibuya?" Seiya asks.

"It should be listed..." Shun says.

"Is that it?" Hyoga asks, pointing.

"Definitely says Shibuya," Shiryu says.

"Great! Let's go!"

The boys tap their student IDs to gain access. They enter the first train that comes, but they find themselves shoved in. After a crowded ride, they exit in a pack, falling to the floor.

"Tokyo trains are crowded!" Seiya whines.

After getting up, they exit Shibuya Station.

"This is Shibuya? It's so packed!" Seiya says.

"What are you looking at, Ikki?" Shiryu asks.

"That dog statue got my attention," Ikki says.

"Ha-chi-ko..." Hyoga reads on the statue's plate.

"We must look for the 801 building," Shun says, pulling out the card.

As they stroll, some panic at people coming from all directions while crossing the busy street.

"What's with people coming from all over?" Ikki asks.

"Is this normal?" Hyoga asks, too, gasping.

"Think of it as a crossroad intersection," Shiryu says.

"That's the building. Right, Shun?" Seiya asks, looking up.

Shun double-checks. "Right! That's the building."

"Wow, that was easy. It's right in front of us."

The BBs enter the 801 building, a mall filled with many clothing stores.

"We need to find Chihiro-san's store. It's on the upper floor," Shun says.

The boys approach an escalator, but...

"Moving stairs." Hyoga gasps. "They exist?"

"We can take normal stairs," Shun says, pointing out.

They finally arrive, and a cheerful employee greets them with a bow.

"Welcome to Chi Maru-Q! Enjoy your visit!"

"Thanks?" says a startled Seiya.

"Is this really a store? Looks very small," Hyoga comments.

"I say it's actually a boutique," Shun says.

"A what now?"

Chihiro shows up soon after.

"Shun-san, you're here, and you brought your friends

"Shun-san, you're here, and you brought your friends."

"Of course! These are my friends: Seiya, Shiryu, Hyoga, and my brother, Ikki."

"Hi! I'm Chihiro Rise. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Chihiro-san," Shiryu greets, bowing.

"Ooh, so polite," Chihiro says, amazed.

"You own this store?" Hyoga asks.

"Hold on a minute! I'm only in high school. I can't manage until I'm over 18. Until then, the store manager handles this place. Although sometimes I help out when there are no classes."

"Chihiro-san's parents are designers," Shun explains.

"My parents own this store, so we only sell their creations. But sometimes we sell those of affiliate designers. With that said, let's go to the basement. I have this great surprise waiting for you."

Chihiro escorts the boys to the basement, where they enter a large storage room filled with clothes.

"That's a lot of clothes," Hyoga says.

"Of course! That's for all of you," Chihiro says.

"What?" Ikki asks.

"Exactly what I said."

"Okay, why?" Seiya asks, confused.

"You're going to need them. Listen, I'm going back upstairs. Pick whichever you want and put them in those boxes. Try them on, too, if you like. I'll drop by every now and then to check up on you."

"Why do you assume we need them?" Shiryu asks.

Chihiro sighs. "We thought about giving them to charity. Shun-san talked about how you're having trouble with school. You want to gain students' trust, do you? Then you need to look the part."

Chihiro retreats upstairs, leaving the boys to select the clothes.

"A lot of this sounds off..." Seiya says.

"We shouldn't waste Chihiro-san's offer," Shun says.

They stare at rows of men's clothing hanging from side to side.

"There are so many choices." Hyoga sighs.

"Not only are there clothes but lots of shoes," Shiryu says.

"And accessories!" Shun adds with jewelry in hand.

"Do you think Chihiro knows who we are? She brought us here, but is that really it?" Ikki asks.

"Especially when she said about planning to donate," Hyoga says.

"Let's trust that she already planned this ahead of time."

"Okay, let's take the clothes and see if her offer pays off," Seiya says.

"As long as we gain student trust, that's all that matters," Shun says.

Many hours pass, and Chihiro returns to check on the boys. She discovers that all rows of clothes are already inside five big cardboard boxes, ready to be sent to their dorm.

"Wow, you guys finished!" Chihiro says, surprised.

"Yep, everything's done. We're going to carry them to our dorm," Seiya says.

"Wait, Seiya! They're too big. We must leave them to Chihiro-san," Shun says.

"I'll arrange the shipping so they can arrive at your dorm tomorrow morning. Five boxes. Come on. I'll take you back to the store floor. Thanks for coming. You're still free to shop here, though."

Once Chihiro escorts them back upstairs, the boys take the subway and return to the dorm without getting lost. They manage to do so since the subway station is only a block away.

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------

The BBs finally have new clothes, so no more wearing the same clothes they've been wearing since forever. So starting tomorrow, they'll wear their new clothes whenever they hangout. This includes the dorm with loungewear. I'll let you know their fashion preferences later on.