Kyoto Trip part 1

The BBs and the girls arrive in Kyoto by taking the bullet train. They go to the Ryokan, check-in, and visit their rooms. The interior of their guest rooms is bigger than expected, and they must sleep on futons. Next, they see the Gold and Silver Temples. While at the Gold Temple, one of the BBs commented on the possibility of ninjas exiting. The girls clarify that ninjas don't exist, and it's just a manga thing. The BBs are not so sure.

Reminder: homework survey to do.

The weather is sunny all week.

----------------------------------------------

[August 7, Tuesday - week 2]

The day of the trip is finally here. The BBs meet with the girls once they get off the Shibuya train station. The boys wear varied summer clothing, including T-shirts, jeans, vests, and sneakers.

"Hey there!" Seiya shouts, waving at the five girls waiting for them. Shoko does the same, and they finally reunite, greeting each other.

"There you guys are!" Shoko says.

"We're ready go to," Seiya says.

"Where are your suitcases?" Chihiro asks.

"Why? We'll be out for five days," Hyoga says.

"Yeah! We'd just pack the necessary," Seiya adds.

Seiya and his friends carry string backpacks or shoulder bags with cross straps. Ikki holds a single suitcase containing some necessary goods for the guys. Still, the case remains mostly empty to bring souvenirs at Shun's request because he wants to decorate the dorm lounge.

"Only one suitcase?" Mei asks.

"Yeah, for five of us. Plus, Shun wants to buy souvenirs for the dorm," Seiya clarifies.

"I see..." Mei nods, understanding.

"Okay then, let's take the train," Shoko says.

Seiya hands the girls five of the ten bullet train tickets Saori reserved. They make it to the station, scan their tickets, and enter the reserved section of the bullet train. Immediately, they notice the area is almost empty because the section itself is reserved for business travel.

"Wow, Saori-san went all out," Seiya says.

"I had no idea. Do you?" Shun asks.

"Yeah, I knew because the seats reserved are specific only to businesses. I knew the moment I saw the tickets," Shoko says.

"Still, we have this area for ourselves," Alicia says.

"Seats are 2 by 2. Chihiro-san, let's sit on the left."

"That's fine by me." Chihiro nods.

Shoko and Chihiro sit on the left side. Observing this, Seiya tells Shun to sit on the right side with him. Soon, the others do the same. Mei and Alicia sit behind Shoko and Chihiro, while Shiryu and Hyoga sit behind Seiya and Shun. Ikki sits alone at the window, but Kyoko wants to join sitting next to him, so he allows her for once. So for the next two hours, all parties chat and consume some goods provided to them. They finally arrive in Kyoto and walk towards the Ryokan, close to the station. The same one Saori reserved.

"Welcome!" The female staff in a kimono greets them upon arrival. She escorts them to the reception to confirm their reservation. Since they arrive early, the group sits at the table in the lobby lounge. Shiryu volunteers with Mei, assisting him.

"Wow, Shoko-san! You weren't wrong about the two-hour thing. That train was fast!" Seiya says.

"See? I told you!" Shoko boasts.