Chapter 11.1

I woke up in a bed, but it wasn't my bed back at the hospital. This was a softer, bigger bed. Slowly getting out of the very large bed I made my way to what I think is the window. It was dark out. I wonder how long I have been asleep. That Voice "Almost four days Miss Scarlett" That voice sounds so familiar, but from where? I turn around to see a tall raven haired man. He looks like that guy from my vision dream thing. "Who? Where..." Wow that's all I can say. Good Job!

The ravened hair man just simply smiled "You are in the Phantomhive Manor. My name is Sebastian and the year is 1889" 1889 that can't be right. He lied his name isn't Sebastian. "You tell lies." "I can guarantee that it is indeed 188-""Your name isn't Sebastian" He's not human either "nor is you human" 'Sebastian' just laughed lightly and started to walk towards me.

"You are correct. I'm not human and neither are you Scarlett." He walked closer to me, putting me right against the wall "Now if you can see through my lies you must be able to see the truth as well" By this point he had put very little space between us. Usually someone in my position would be very uncomfortable but i'm not I feel the exact opposite to be honest I feel protected.

I shake my head "I'm sorry sir, but I can not" I go to move out from the wall but before I could move he kisses my cheek then turns and walks away saying "You will join my master in the dinning hall in ten minutes"  before leaving me alone in the room.