Chapter 8

Ciel's POV~

After what I witnessed with Sebastian last night, I have isolated myself in my study... what's new? but I was actually doing work for once. I had Mey-Rin bring me about every single book there was about the dark ages (1400s - 1600s) that were in my library. I wasn't finding anything on any disappearances back then until I found an article about a death of a young girl and a missing women. With the book being old to begin with but the article being dated back to the early 1500s, I couldn't really make out a whole lot. but I was able to read this.

"The young Layla Marise was found dead in her own bed on Monday morning. There was no signs of any type of break-in, in the girls rooms. Both parents will be under watch until further notice"

So you're telling me that their daughter died and they we accused of murdering their own daughter? I read further on until I found another article from the week after.

"A week after their daughter is murdered, Rene Desdemona was found missing on Monday. Asura both husband and father tells us " No matter how long it will take me I will find out who did this to my family!"

They showed a picture of the Marise family. My jaw dropped. Asura looked like Sebastian. Yes I know he's a demon and all, but I thought demons had no feelings and couldn't have families, and all that jazz! I look outside my window to get away from all the books and to think about what I just read and saw. My study window shows the front of the manor, I would expect to see finny ruining my garden again or Pluto running around the yard, but I saw no one. No one but Sebastian and he had different clothes on. not his uniform but clothes that looked..... how do I say this... from the future.

I turned to look at the picture of the Marise family and when I looked back Sebastian was gone. my carriage was still there, and when Sebastian runs you can tell. He just vanished

Sebastian's POV~

I had everything pre-made for Ciel when the same voice from last night was in my head. It repeated the same thing over and over. I went to my closet and pulled out a set of clothing that I hadn't worn in a long time. Being a demon you can almost time travel through years, but only if you were summoned. I was summoned to 2023 about 500 years ago. Yeah it's been a while. I changed, toned down the shirt I was wearing by removing some pieces of fabric and adding a scarf. I grabbed her necklace and walked out of my room and out the front door. I stopped where the carriage was and I put the necklace on the ground opened . Inside was a picture of Me, Her, Our Son and Our Daughter. I hadn't opened the locket until now. I stood up said an ancient spell that very few know and split my blood on the locket. *POOF* I was standing in front of the building where the voice was coming from.

Don't ask me how that works, but this spell can track down a person; if the user repeats said person's' name. It lead me to a mental hospital. Oh God.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE I CAME UP WITH THE NAMES. I GOOGLED, LIKED THEM, ADDED THEM. YOU KNOW THE THING THAT WE HAVE ALL DONE ONCE WHILE WRITING A STORY. NEXT PART WILL BE SEBASTIAN MEETING SCRALETT IN PERSON AND GETTING HER OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. :D COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR REQUESTS YOU WOULD LIKE :D