Chapter 2

Present day

Everyone here had the same routine everyday. Wake up, eat the stuff they called food, go to group meeting which are useless in my mind. We're all insane here so why try communicating with each other. And if we were good we would have three hours to ourselves. For me I got the lucky schedule wake up, drugs, be beaten for some reason, more drugs and if I was lucky I would get shocked.

Lucky me right? I feel like if I could just have one thing to get me through the shock treatments it would be better, something is trying to keep me alive not that I want to be alive. I will never see the light of day again. Let's hope I get to see and old friend tonight, oh how I have missed him so much.

After lunch I was sitting in my room drawing, drawing the mysterious man from my past and my dreams. I haven't seen him since the day my aunt took me. I heard one of the guards talking outside of my door so I decided to re position my self right beside the door to listen to what they were talking about.

"Why do I have to take her to the room? She is the devils child!" I heard one of the guards say. I looked at the clock that was on my wall.

'12:32.... I hope I die this time.' I thought noticing that it was almost time for my treatment.

I went back to my drawing when my book was ripped out of my hands. I looked up to see the daily bitch looking at it and ripped out the picture of Sebastian. He walked out saying that I had two minutes. So i grabbed the picture and hid it in my sleeve as i walked out.

I silently prayed that I wouldn't live through this. I got to the room where my death was written all over it. I quietly sat on the metal table waiting for the doctor to come and hooked me up. When I saw him come in I still sat there not knowing he was in a bad mood or that he didn't want me sitting.

He forced me down on the table, I heard a crack and felt a warm puddle form around my head.

'Oh this is just fucking great first they torture me and now my head is open!'

I was to busy yelling in my head that I didn't noticed that the doctor had already started the shocks. I don't know if he had it set to a higher range or it was because my head was open but it hurt a lot more than it usually did.

Like usual I blacked out to the pain and I woke up back in my room. I tried to get up but I noticed that I was tied down to the bed and there were guards at the door and at the foot of my bed. One noticed me moving and called the others. They were closing in on my bed when I closed my eyes waiting for whatever they were going to do to me. Next thing I knew I was back into that horrid place I found seven years ago.

And there I saw across the room a familiar figure in the shadows

"Sebastian...?"

Sebastian's POV

I had just finished giving the young master his afternoon tea when I felt a strange feeling. I sat down at the table in the kitchen when the headache that had made a home in my head came back. I felt myself slipping into the unknown. I knew what this meant... I was needed for something

In the Other World... A.K.A Scarlett's Dream

I found myself in a dark room; I was looking around when I heard someone call out my name. I looked over to see Miss Scarlett chained against the wall on the other side of the room.

"Yes, Miss Scarlett?" I said with out knowing. I think here my body has a mind of its own

"Where am I? What are they going to do to me?