The Funeral

It had been a while since Mitsuki heard from Inko, but she has a new life in England now, she can control her own life.

That was when the phone rang.

"Hello Inko. What's happening?"

"Is this Mrs. Bakugou? I'm sorry, but I represent the Phantomhive Estate." A British male voice said.

Huh?

"I'm afraid I have terrible news. Inko and her husband Grand Duke Phantomhive have been assassinated. The manor was attacked by a traitor to the family. Their daughter is the sole survivor." The voice in sorrow said making Mitsuki feel ice cold.

"Wait, I thought Hisashi's name was Midoriya."

"No, it was to protect his family, but a rat leaked information to a traitor in the family. Hisashi's cousin lusted after the family headship for a long time. Somehow he learned of Inko and Young Mistress." The voice explained.

Mitsuki was stunned but tears still welled up.

"H-how's Izumi? Is she ok?"

"She's alive and well. We were able to Rescue her. And Hisashi's cousin has already been a fugitive for a while. Apparently he'd been a double agent for a dangerous villain. His sentence had already been carried out. Though with this predicament, Young Mistress may have to take over at a tender age. She requested that you come over to the funeral."

"Ah, I see. I'll get a ticket-"

"Oh, no need, we'll send a plane for you. They'll be ready as soon as you arrive. The funeral will be on Sunday."

Today was Thursday so they had time.

"Of course, I understand. Thank you."

Mitsuki ended the call.

Sitting down.

Then she broke down in tears.
-------------
At the Phantomhive household, Izumi was on a balcony in a black Lolita dress.

"Did you tell Mitsuki?"

"Yes, Young Mistress."

"...........I know I'll be expected to take over soon. Is it possible for me to be homeschooled here? I would like to be able to run the buisness soon."

"Of course."

Izumi was smart, Tanaka knew that. If Izumi was able to skip some grades, she could graduate at an early age.

---------------
Masuru had arrived home to see his wife crying, asking her what was happened.

"It's Inko and Hisashi. They're dead."

Masuru couldn't believe his ears.

"How about Izumi? Is she alright?"

"She's alive, but shaken. We were invited to the funeral on Sunday. They said they'll send a plane for us." Mitsuki spoke solemnly.

"Alright hun." Masuru said as he made some calls.
----------------
Katsuki went to his home to find his mother and father packing suitcases.

"Huh? Hey old hag! We going on vacation or something?"

"Don't talk to your mother like that! And no, we're heading off to England."

"England?"

"Hisashi and Inko are dead. But Izumi's survived. They were attacked. We're going to their funeral."

Katsuki went silent at this.
----------------
Katsuki thought he would not see Izumi again until now, but he now found himself in England.

Everything was completely different and more diverse.