Phantomhive Family Tree

The Phantomhive Family is one of the oldest noble families that have existed since the 16th Century. By the 2000s, their title has been elevated to Grand Duke. And they only answer to Her Majesty. Although they are of nobility, they are also given the responsibility to eliminate all criminal and villainous acts that threaten the country and crown.

The Phantomhive house runs an underworld intelligence network that operates from Europe to Asia, they are known as the Aristocrats of Evil, not of villiany, but to their promise to protect their Queen and Country from sinister forces and to expel evil. The organization is strictly confidential, meaning no outsiders are to know.

Making candies and toys for children was our base in the old days, now it covers many fields in entertainment and the arts. By 1889, the family branched out into food, museums, libraries, cosmetics and perfumes, and theater with the Funtom Music Hall. They also have vintage soda/candy shops across England. They also were given the Roze Company, the largest jewel and diamond industry after the last head died and put the Phantomhive as the inheritors after saving his life before. And just 20 years ago, Hisashi opened up affordable housing and apartments, a new affordable healthcare branch and in the last century, we also became big contributors to Weston College, Britain's finest school that stresses the importance of traditions and customs.

1. Knight Andreas of the town of Phantomhive, First Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Lady Minerva of La Rochelle, France.

Died at 48.

He was known as the Hero of the Battle of Soul Valley, where a group of Rouge graverobbers stole corpses to sell to corrupt doctors. It led to a uprising of low class citizens ambushing the hospital after children turned up missing. Andreas, the son of a candy maker and a toymaker, led the angry crowd upon the graverobbers in a vast graveyard and tracked the doctors to have the surrender. He was given the title of Earl of Phantomhive as a reward and organized the Aristocrats of Evil to battle the criminal underground. Built up his candy and toy empire from there.

(He's the guy in the photo, only with dark hair greying)

2. Theodore, Second Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Natalia Blackburn

Died at 41

3. Aiden, Third Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Patience Sutcliffe

Died at 49

4. Maximus, Fourth Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Harriet Ashton

Died at 51

5. Marshall, Fifth Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Kathrynne Newfield

Died at 43

6. Alastair, Sixth Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Gloria Rafferty

Died at 39

7. Blaine, Seventh Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Helene Brimsey

Died at 46

8. Clarence, Eighth Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Adelaide Kendall

Died at 53

9. Dominic, Ninth Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Eleanore Tudor

Died at 56

10. Jonathan, Tenth Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Sylvia Shawcross

Died at 47

11. Lionel, Eleventh Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Daphne Conwyn

Died at 59

12. Tobias, Twelfth Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Seraphina Stoneshire

Died at 49

13. Mathias, Thirteenth Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Cecelia Lovell

Died at 55

14. Gabriel, Fourteenth Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Olympia Ravenswood

Died at 44

15. Elias, Fifteenth Earl of Phantomhive. Married to Antonia Ingenito

Died at 48

16. Antonio, Sixteenth Earl, First Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Bambina Tosi

Died at 51

17. Renato, Second Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Sara Glascock

Died at 56

18. Estella, First Marquesses of Phantomhive, Married to Unknown Man, will be revealed later.

Died at 52

19. Celestina, Second Marquesses of Phantomhive. Married to Earl Andrew Yarrow

Died at 63

20. Helios, Third Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Aurelia Miniana

Died at 72

21. Delphinus, Fourth Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Gabriella Cruz

Died at 68

22. Leon, Fifth Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Turbina Veronika (Vera) Andreevna

Died at 46

23. Demetrios, Sixth Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Margaret Rogers

Died at 76

24. Mikhail, Seventh Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Lillian Woods

Died at 68

25. Dmitri, Eighth Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Esther Robertson

Died at 66

26.Alexandris, Ninth Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Margaret Rose

Died at 79

27. Nicolai, Tenth Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Arashiro Marina.

Died at 57

He once encountered AFO with other members of the Aristocrats of Evil of the time, and drove him off, leading to AFO's grip in Europe's criminal underground slipping.

Even cut off AFO's supplies for terrorism from the UN.

28. Arashi, Eleventh Marquess of Phantomhive. Married to Yamane Yukihime

Died at 54

Took down 12 corrupt Nobles

29. Hisashi, First Duke of Phantomhive. Married to Midoriya Inko.

Died at 32

Took down 21 corrupt Nobles.

30. Izumi, First Grand Dutchess of Phantomhive

By the time she took the title as Grand Dutchess, she had her family's company expand into technology, with a branch creating iPhones and powerful laptops with Funtom iTech, casinos and hotels under Funtom Lux, jewelry with Funtom Jewels, expanding on the sustainable food industry under Funtom Nutrition with soups, meats, dairy products, produce, tea, seasonings, sauces, fish, coffee, a branch of their own retro diners and soda shoppes and even buying a big chain of the wine industry, turning into Funtom Spirits.

They also went further into healthcare by opening hospitals like the Funtom Emergency Wing. Another buisness involving clothing with its own brand; Funtom Divinity.

Two years ago resulted in Funtom Optometry, that geared to eye health and eyeglasses.

The latest branch of the Funtom Corporation included luxury goods and antiques branch called Funtom Fantasy, which sells haute couture and unveils new fashion.

She also had a reputation of being known as the Conqueress for her hunting down 66 criminals and claiming any wealth they had in the underground since she took the Phantomhive Family title.

She is also the youngest of her family to be the head at the age of four. Before her, the youngest was Alastair who took over at the age of nine after his father died from syphilis.
------------
Please comment!