Prolouge to Sports Festival

Izumi had been looking over papers at U.A. as she heard that the teachers were gossiping about something.

"Did you hear what the police found?"

"Yeah, the man they found in an alley was shot down."

"And no one even heard a gunshot there. Police thought the killer had a sound silence quirk or something."

"And the strangest thing, they found no prints, evidence, anything. And there was no Bullet in the victim's body either. Maybe a hybrid air bullet quirk?"

"What is also strange, the man was actually a hitman from society's underbelly. You think he backstabbed his boss and got a hit on himself?"

"Who knows? All his family members are dead, and all his connections are associated with criminals."

Izumi continued to work until she reached the last paper. She was about finished until Kirishima appeared.

"Kirishima. What brings you here?" Izumi asked.

"Ah, I wanted to ask you something. I've been having trouble with mutated quirk and I was wondering if you could give me advice."

"Sure. So what is the problem?"

Kirishima explained how he had his hardening quirk but when he uses the super power portion of it, he breaks his body.

"Hm. It sounds like you're forcing all your strength into your body parts and it messes up your muscles and bones after using it. Have you tried to let it flow?" Izumi asked.

Kirishima was surprised but thought it was reasonable.

They went out to the training grounds and to his shock, it worked! He didn't break his body!

"Wow! Thanks Phantomhive! This helps a lot!"

"It's a pleasure. For now I'd suggest training with a small percentage of your power and get your body used to it until you can fully control it."

"Got it, thanks!" Kirishima smiled before he left.

-----------------
Somewhere in a lab......

A man sat on a stone throne with a lot of medical equipment strapped to him.

He sat with his fingers drumming the armrest as he appeared to be in thought with a scowl on his face.

'Curses, of all things to keep my plans failing....................All Might, I wouldn't be surprised...............but Phantomhive?!'

He thought back to 60 years ago, as Duke Phantomhive fought against him and actually drove him out of England. Thanks to him, his hold on the European underbelly was lost and Phantomhive took over. Not to mention his European minions quickly shifted their loyalty to the family name to save face. Granted many of them were forced to work for the Symbol of Evil against their will, but against the Aristocrats of Evil, even his most loyal minions knew the outcome and were no fools to what the group was capable of. Those forced to work for him either left the Underworld, or now work for the Aristocrats, while the few loyal were taken to a place called Beezlebub Prison, which is rumored to be worse than Tartarus, but only those in power within the Underworld knew it exists.

He's gonna have to be more careful.
-----------
Plz comment