A Phantomhive Means Business

Izumi had found herself heading to U.A. to watch the spectacle of students that would enter.

She was wearing long green hair in a bun worn on top of the head with partially tented wavy bangs on the right of the head and several, small loose strands. Atop her head is a dark purple top hat. There is a lighter purple bow on the hat with a rose attached to it, while three big feathers come from behind the hat. At the bottom the hat gets more wide and has a yellow strip of fabric, and white frills. There is a white bumpy pattern near the top.

Her outfit is composed three pieces: a white, frilly, European long-sleeved shirt, with frills at the cuffs and chest area. The skirt is composed of a Purple corset with red bows. Several gold chains are attached to the skirt. The skirt is a mermaid tail type with various gold patterns at the bottom. Draping around her shoulders is a dark purple cloak with floral designs covering it in a slightly lighter color. Crimson lines the scalloped trim, and at the neck is a bow where a single rose is sewn, accented by thin gold chains.

Finishing her outfit are a pair of Purple shoes with gold borders and a rose.

By her sides are Sebastian and Claude as they both hold a briefcase in one hand.

Approaching the building she found a guide.

"Excuse me. We are here to monitor the U.A. exam." She told the officer, who was a little surprised.

But after showing him her pass, he let them in.

-----------------------
Entering the designated observation room, Izumi sat at a place with enough room to move around in.

By the time, the teachers came in the observation room, Sebastian set up a table with various fancy mini cakes, pastries, and three different teas brewing.

"Ah! Did we get a new staff member?" The one known as Present Mic asked.

"Somewhat. She will actually be a student aide." A chimera creature said as he walked to Izumi as she stood up from her seat.

"Thank you for responding to my invitation, Miss Phantomhive. I'm the principal of U.A., Nedzu."

"A pleasure, Nedzu. Oh, I've had Sebastian prepare refreshments for everyone here. And a selection of three different teas." Izumi nodded to her butler.

"I can offer a selection of either Lady Grey, Green Tea and Jasmine, or Chai Milk Tea." Sebastian bowed.

"Well, at least I won't be the only female observing everything." Midnight, smiled as she sat down with Izumi.

She also noticed the China dishware looked really expensive. "Wow, are these antique dishware?"

"You have a good eye. Their Florantine Gold Wedgewood, from Covent Garden." Claude said as Nedzu was already helping himself to the Green Tea and Jasmine.

"Oh! This is excellent! I've never had tea this good!" Nedzu smiled.

"Glad to hear." Izumi nodded.

Among the people staring at the scene in surprise, there was a certain male with scraggly Yellow hair and he looked like a human skeleton than an actual person. For some reason, it was more of the butler who put him on edge.

Then the screens came up.

"Oh! The test is starting."

"Looks like a lot of promising students this year. However they won't know how many robots there are or where they will come out." Cementoss said eating a cherry danish.