💔Dararrein💔

Hey guys I am back with the first chapter of my new story Apna bana le❤️

So don't forget to share your reviews with me and do vote for it🫶
___________________________________________

Karan is siting in his room in devastated state....two three broken bottle of beers are scattered on the floor and he is crying sitting there....

His eyes turned red he have on energy left in him as he is looking all dull and weak still the tears are sliding down from his eyes one bye one....

Preeta and his tored  photo was laying there lifelessly and he takes the preeta's side of picture in his hand and looks at it with tears while gulping down the another bottle of beer....

Karan- toda diya maine....sab kuch toda diya....apni dosti apna rishta sab kuch...lekin shurvaat tumne ki thi preeta arora....(looks at her photo with pure hate) tumne mera vishawas toda is rishte par tum par jho maine vishawas kiya usko tukdo main todne main tumhe ek pal nahi laga....aaj jho maine kiya vho mera badla hain....tumhe is kadar toda ke abh kisi aur ka vishawas todne sein pehle do baar sochogi....

He breaks the bottle into pieces and hits his hand on the floor....the broken pieces of the glass piecered his skin and blood comes out of it....

But still he didn't shrieked in the pain may the pain his heart is feeling is much more powerful than his physical pain....

Karan- pata hain main pehle he thik tha tumhare aane sein pehle kamsein kam muzhe kisi chiz sein kuch farak tho nahi padhta tha....yeh dard aur takleef tho aaj main mehsus nahi kar raha hota....

Tears slips from his eyes as the flashes marriage hits his mind....then the flashes of him leaving her and her crying and pleading voice echoes in his ear and he keeps his hands on his ears...

Karan- ahhhh....nahi suna muzhe kuch...nahi kuch yaad karna hain nahi chaiye tum aur tumsein judi koi yaadein abh muzhe....(closes his eyes tightly with tears)

He stands and stumbles being drunk and holds the wall for support...he moves towards window and gaze out at the moon which is shying in the dark sky....

Karan- shaddi ke baat vali pehli raat...(he chuckles with tears)kabhi nahi bhulogi yeh raat tum preeta....kyuki is raat le tarah maine tumhari zindagi main bhi andhera bhar diya hain...kabhi socha nahi tha ke mera dil tumse itni nafrat karne lagega....

He looks at the moon and closes his eyes feeling pain in his heart and tears slips down from his eyes....her happy smiling face flashes infront his eyes and he smiles with tears....

Karan- abhi bhi ankeh band Kar raha hoon tho tum he dikh rahi hoon....(opens his eyes) pata hain main jho tumhare liye mehsus kar raha tha uska jawab mere dil ne dhundh liya tha....tumsein muzhe vho baat kehni thi lekin main apni feelings ko express karu us sein pehle he tumne unko maar diya....mere dil ko tod diya....muzhe tod diya....tumse nafrat karne par majhbur kar diya...

Knock landed on his door and he glance at it but didn't open the door...sherlyen voice hits to his ear and his eyes filled with range....

He goes towards door while stumbling and opens it looking at her with anger....

Sherlyen- preeta....karan preeta kaha hain....(comes inside and he looks at her with anger stopping her) Karan haath chodo dard hoon raha hain....aur preeta kaha hain....aaj tumne shaddi ke thi na us sein....

Karan- ohhh bhabhi jii apni devrani ke itni chinta....(leaves her hand) are sorry I forgot....tum dono tho ek he team main hoon tho ek dusre ke chinta tho hogi he...vho yaha nahi hain suna liya now get out from here.....(holds her hand and drags her out)