Pain💔

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Apna bana le.....🥺

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....🫶
___________________________________________

Days wents like that preeta is still devastated because of that horrible night of her life....

She never went out from that day moreover she never stepped out of her room and stays in her room all the time like dead looking straight blankly as if there is no life left in her....

That horrible day left so huge impact on her be it mentally,physically or emotionally she is all drained out and now her life is feeling like curse to her....

That night hunts her every night in her sleep making her night sleepless and her anxiety attacks tooks place over her peaceful sleep making her pleasant life hell to live....

The girl who likes to be in her dream world her life becomes nightmare to her....those every painful cry of her those lustful touch of those man those vulgar words they commented on her body makes her shudder and shiver still as those events are still fresh in her mind and hunts her in her dreams....

She tried to end her life so many times in these 2 weeks but she gets saved everytime....

She don't want this life....she don't want to live this life where every day every minute every second is feeling like the immense pain to her the each breathe she is taking feeling like so worthless to her...this life where she was so happy is now left with no hope nothing...there is nothing left in her to make her love this life again the way she used to.....

She used to be the most happiest girl no matter what situation be she has the content smile on her face always but everything is taken away from her like this thing never existed in every life and now she completely forgot how to smile....

Her family members were equally sad seeing their daughter their sister like this....

Screen focuses on shrishti as steps inside her room and looks at preeta who is sitting on the bed lifelessly....her eyes were blank like dead....

Shrishti eyes becomes moist seeing her like this but she controlled her tears and moves towards her....

Shrishti- diii....(she didn't react) dii suno na kitne din hoon gaye hain aap ghar he hoon kahi bahar gaye he nahi...aaj aap aao na mere saath...apko accha lagega thoda tho...(she looks at her on this but nodded in no with tears)

Shrishti sits beside her and keeps her head on her lap with tears....

Shrishti- dii muzhe apko aise dekh kar bilkul accha nahi laga raha....dil tuta raha apko aise dekh....please na dii mere liye apni Shrishti keliye chalo na...aap Kab tak aise duniya sein chup kar khudh ko band Kar loge....

Preeta- muzhe kahi nahi aana Shrishti kahi nahi aana....tu kya koi nahi samjha sakta mera dard....meri takleef....jho us raat hua usne sab tabha kar diya muzhe tabha kar diya....abh tho bas zindagi jeene keliye jee rahi hoon Shrishti varna tho maar tho main kab ke chuki hoon...

Shrishti- aisa nahi hain....aisa kuch nahi hain....aapko bas is 4 dewaro sein bahar nikalna hain khudhko...aap apni zindagi dubara jee sakte hoon dii...aap meri dii hoon meri dii...meri dii aise haar nahi manti....aur kisi sein nahi darti....

Preeta- nahi jeene muzhe yeh zindagi....rokna chahti hoon in saaso ko lekin nahi hoon raha....(says with pain and tears)

Shrishti- diii....(she looks at her with tears) aap kyu baar baar vahi baat bolte hoon....aap kahi nahi jaa rahe muzhe chodkar....(she hugs her and she shudders with her hug and didn't hug her back) diii...(she brokes the hug)