Hate her😬

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Apna bana le....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter...🤌

50+ votes to this chapter and please do vote as the last chapter got just 28 votes🙃🫠
___________________________________________

Karan is sitting in his cabin thinking about all those things which happened today....he has anger for her which is building inside more because of her actions...

He rubs his temple in extreme anger and presses his back on the chair....her every words are ringing in his mind and how she disrespectfully talked with his mother it's becoming hard for him to forget that....

He knows she has grudges for him from very first meeting of them but still he was calm with her but her disrespected behavior towards his mom is not at all forgivable.....

He can't forget that so easily....he slammed his hands on the table and stands moving here and there in frown angry face....

Yesterday he was just trying to help her out but now he is regretting it...she doesn't deserve his help or anything...

He helped her in genuine care and concern but what he got in return her allegations her insolence with his mom...

Karan pov....

I was right when I thought that she is rude and arrogant who just love her ego and can't see anything above it...her anger her rudeness are all pointless she doesn't even want to think in other way for her everyone is bad excluding herself....

It's my bad that i thought she is good but no she proved me wrong....she is just beautiful from outside that's why people love her because they haven't seen her true colours but i saw her heart is all dark who doesn't even feel anything for anyone....

She just know how to degrade others to make her ego satisfied...I never seen such girl who have zero morality and ethics....it's good for her that she hates love because no one ever love a girl who has this much arrogance and attitude....

I am just praying that I don't face her again because I don't want to loose my sanity or say something harsh to her...

Why kanha jii why did you made me meet her....she just spoils my whole mood all time with her presence I was never this much angry or frustrated before because of someone....

I heard the knock on my door coming out from her thoughts...

Pov end....

Karan sees vansh and he comes in seeing no one....he sits there and gets to know that his mood is not at all good today.....

Vansh- karan....kal ke news se upset hain....maine news dekhi baat kya hui thi....

Karan- vho baat chod....tu kaha chala gaya tha us din...yeh sab hota he nahi agar tu bich party se jata nahi....aage se kahi tere saath aaunga he nahi mein...

Vansh- kya matlab meri vajha se hua....mein tho just date par gaya tha....

Karan- hoon gayi teri date....abhi bhi kyu aaya hain rehta usi ke saath....(he makes faces)

Vansh- chod us raat ke baat he maat kar....mere saare paise uda kar chali gayi vho...muzhe chuna laga diya.....(karan controls his laughter) don't....samjha....

Karan- aur jaaa na date par....accha hua..akal tho aagyi abh....

Vansh- vaise us din mere jaane ke baad hua kya tha....

Karan- vho us din tera massage dekha tho mein bhi nikal he raha tha party se aur tab muzhe parking se kuch aavaj aa rahi thi tho vaha jake dekha tho vaha preeta thi...bhaut drunk thi...maine just uski help karne ke sochi....uska driver nahi tha tho usko ghar drop kar raha tha jab ke muzhe pata tha ke usne mere liye kuch plan kiya tha party main vho muzhe nicha dikhana chahti thi....