Getting closer🤌

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Apna bana le....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter❤️
___________________________________________

Karan is with his friends when one girl joins them....she smiles at karan and forwarded him drink....his friends gives him teasing smile and leaves him alone...

Karan(mind)- yeh log muzhe is ladki ke saath akele chod kar kaise jaa sakte hain....

Girl- hey vaha kaha dekh rahe hoon...ek khubsurat ladki tumhe drink offer kar rahi hain and tum le bhi nahi rahe....

Karan(sees her)- sorry but I don't drink alcohol....(she rolls her eyes in mind)

Girl- ohh silly boy....yeh alcohol hain bhi nahi...I got it jab tumhe dekha...tumhara chera....(she creases his face with her finger and preeta smriks seeing them from far) sab keh deta hain you know...

Karan(puts her hand away)- umm I think I should go now....(he is tries to go but she holds his hand)

Girl- hey wait second na....itni bhi kya jaldi hain...(karan gets bored standing there) vaise maine tumhari baatein suni jho tumne kahi thodi der pehle...trust me you have unique charm in you which attracts girls towards you....(holds his hand and places it on her waist making him irritated) including me....(she whispers near his lips and he moves his head back)

Karan pushes her little away and stood at great distance from her....preeta is enjoying his situation from far and just excited for that girl further move to enjoy his situation even more....

Girl- ohhh tum tho bade gentleman tyep lag rahe hoon....okay fine no touchy touchy but hum ek drink tho share kar he sakte hain....(she forwarded him glass)

Karan- but main....(she cuts him)

Girl- please...just one drink then I'll go...(he huffs and takes the glass from her and she and preeta smriks)

He is about to drink when his friends comes from behind shouting and singing....Karan sees them and glares them keeping the glass at bartender's table....

Preeta fisted her hands seeing it and that girl sees preeta and she signs her to do it fast....

Vansh(whispers to karan)- oyyy hoyy kahi yeh humari bhabhi tho nahi hain....(karan glares him)

Karan- tu mila muzhe baad main fir teri vho halat karunga na tu yaad rakhega...(vansh takes aback)

Other side the smog spreaded on dance floor and preeta who is standing beside it starts coughing because of it and one waiter approaches her seeing her....

Waiter- Maam you want anything....(she glares at him)

Preeta- muzhe dekh Kar kya lagta hain tumhe....(coughs)stop asking silly question and bring one glass of juice quickly...(she coughs badly and he runs from there to bring it)

On karan's side that girl is all frustrated seeing his friends and then her gaze goes at karan's hand which is empty...

That waiter sees the glass of juice at bartender's table and that bartender is not at his place so he takes it leaves to give it to preeta....

Girl- hey vho glass kaha hain....(karan sees her) maine tumhe diya tha na...

Karan- umm shyad maine yahi kahi rakha tha...(he looks around) Yaha tho nahi hain...shyad koi galti sein le gaya hoga...(that girl fisted her hand)

Girl- par aise kaise....I brought that specially for you....

Karan- abh jho jiske nasib main hota hain vho uske pass he jata hain...shyad vho mere liye nahi tha....(she looks around) I think I should leave now....(she smiles plainly at him and he leaves)