Friends with Benefits (Part 1)

Jennie

Lalisa Manoban and I were inseparable. The second we met in freshman year, the two of us instantly tly clicked. Sure, we had zero things in common; I was at the top of my class and practically lived at the library. Meanwhile, Lisa couldn't even point out the library on a map of the school and was at the bottom of every single class, even the ones she repeated. It didn't matter, though, because we found each other to be a long-needed comfort in each others' lives.

The sound of various crickets and birds outside filled the comfortable silence in Lisa's room as we got ready to go to sleep. It's normal for us to share the same bed given how close we are, and tonight was no different. I slipped into an oversized t-shirt I found on Lisa's floor, and Lisa's back was turned to me to give me some privacy. I turned back around and made my way to her bed, crawling under the covers. She followed me and got into bed on the other side of me before turning the light on her nightstand off.

"Sleep tight, Jennie," she said sleepily.

"Night, Lis," I replied, turning my back to her.

I gave up on trying to go to bed after about 30 minutes. I had been tossing and turning to try and find a comfortable position, but the covers were just too hot for me to actually fall asleep. I finally laid on my back and stared at the dark ceiling, wondering how I was going to fix my insomnia. I wracked my brain for ideas on how to make myself tired, and one finally came to mind.

Absolutely not.

Even though it worked like a charm, I was not about to masturbate next to my best friend.

My incredibly attractive best friend.

I wasn't going to lie, I had given it some thought. The idea of hooking up with Lisa had played in my mind more often than I would've like to admit. I never vocalized my fantasies; it would cause too much awkward tension. But I couldn't deny the fact that Lisa was objectively hot. Sometimes I would see girls come to her shows at The Cliff and watch them drool over the guitarist, but it was rare that Lisa would even pay attention to them. Her eyes always found me, and it gave me a boost of confidence knowing that I meant more to her than some groupies. However, I found myself longing for her to see me in a different light than just her best friend.

Thinking about her playing the guitar, her fingers moving fast up and down the neck of the instrument had my hand involuntarily moving down to my underwear. This is so wrong, I thought to myself. But the more vivid the memories became, the less I could stop myself. I slowly moved my panties to the side and let my fingers run through my folds. I stopped at my clit and began to rub slow circles around it. I closed my eyes as I let myself be engulfed in the feeling, images of my best friend flashing in my mind. I thought about her long, straight hair and how good it would feel to pull on it while her head was in between my thighs. Her stupid smirk that would appear on her face whenever she saw me in the school hallways. Her little touches here and there.

I couldn't even feel my squirming around, and I definitely didn't feel the girl next to me slowly wake up. I was too lost in my own fantasy, eyes still closed and fingers still moving.

"Sweetheart," I heard her voice and froze. I refused to move, even when she flipped her body to face mine. "Whatcha doin down there?"

"Just trying to get comfortable," I squeaked, completely embarrassed but still hoping she was unaware of what I was doing.

"So you thought your hand down your pants was the best way to do that?" I mentally facepalmed.

"I thought you were asleep," I said, still refusing to make eye contact. She laughed to herself and moved closer to me, causing me to tense up.