Naive

Jennie

"Did you really not know what it was?"

The lights are dim in my house, both of us hiding out for the time being. The others are god knows where, but Lisa decided to stay with me, plopped down on my couch.

"Know what what was?"

I chuckle. "The fleshlight in Kai's room."

She looks at me quizzically. "Fleshlight?"

I'm almost fully taken aback. "Do you really not know what a fleshlight is?"

"I know what a flashlight is."

I sigh, leaning back on the couch cushion and biting my lip, deciding where I wanted to take this. "It's like-" I pause. "It's a sex toy."

She stares at me. Blank.

"You stick your dick in it. You fuck it. It's like... a flashlight, but instead of a light, it's a artificial pussy. You fuck it."

She stares at me longer. There's nothing but silence before she speaks. "Do you think... he fucked it?"

I nod, giving her the I know look.

"Oh, Jesus fuck."

"Yeah."

"Fuck."

"Yeah."

There's another loooooong pause. She's not even looking at me now. She's looking at the floor, still blank, eyebrows furrowed, fist gripped at hisherside.

She sighs. "How does it... work, though?"

"I... I just said you stick your dick in it."

"Does it feel like a pussy, though?"

"Do you want to find out?"

"What?"

"I said," I repeat, "Do you want to find out?"

"I-" Lisa chuckles, almost flabbergasted, "It's not like you have one."

I stare at her.

"Oh my god, do you have one?"

I stand up, leaving the living room — Lisa watching me in shock. Not two minutes later, I come back, the blasphemous object in my hand.

"Why- why do you have that?"

I sigh before sitting back down. "Ex-boyfriend."

She doesn't respond to that.

I lean forward, closer to her, smiling as she finds herself leaning back. "Go ahead."

Lisa takes a while before she gets there. Her hands finally wrap around the toy, holding it, examining almost every inch of it. "Is it clean?"

I laugh. "Yeah. I myself can't use it, so, yeah."

Her fingers find themselves tracing the rubber folds, before dipping inside of the hole. "Holy fuck!"

"Yeah."

"It is a pussy!"

"Yeah!" I laugh. There's more silence as she finds herself exploring it, even at one point hitting it on the side like a glowstick. I've never seen anyone interact with a sex toy so... nonsexually.

"So, it, like, feels good? Around your dick?"

"I don't have one, but, I assume so. Yes." She pauses, staring at it. I can't help but catch a gleam in her eye, curious, but anxious. "Do you want to try it?"

Her head jolts up at me. "What?"

"On your cock?"

She's taken aback. Shocked, really. But here She is, sitting in my living room, holding a sex toy I own, trying to decipher if I'm trying to fuck her or not. "Are you... propositioning me?"

That makes me laugh. "I'm asking you if you want to try fucking my fleshlight." That'll get her.

"With my dick?

"Yes, Lisa. Your dick." She doesn't respond for a solid minute. I can practically see her calculating the situation in her head, gears turning.

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I stare at her as she morphs into silence, not meeting my gaze. She's fiddling with her thumb as she speaks. "Can you do it for me?"

"Huh?" Let's be honest here, that's exactly where I wanted this to go. But I can't let her know that.

Lisa clears her throat. "Um... can you... use it? On me?"

I have to hold back a smile as big as my entire face. "Is that what you want?"

"...Yes."

"Then yes."

Faster than I can blink, I find myself straddling her legs, her suit's pants pulled down to her ankles, but her boxers still covering the part of her needed most. Lube is dripping from inside of the fleshlight. I'm holding the toy in my hands, smoothing her hair back from her forehead with a dreamy sigh.

"Take off your boxers." She doesn't need to be told twice. Her dick springs up, slapping her stomach, thick and throbbing with arousal. I can feel my pussy clench at the sight. "Are you ready?"

"I think so."

I give her a few strokes with my hand, humming when she lets out a strained hiss. I lower the toy down her shaft, pressing the end of it on her balls — and she immediately lets out the deepest groan I've ever heard.

"Fuck," she breathes, gasping, "That's so fucking good. Holy fuck."

I chuckle breathily. "Mhmm."

I lift the toy up and down her cock, shivering at the obscene squelching playing through the air. She's grunting, practically whining in my face, begging me to go faster. I comply.

Her hands find themselves on my shirt, lifting it up and palming at my bra. I pull it up, tits falling out not-so-gracefully, but she doesn't seem to mind at all. She gropes at my tits like a teenage girl who's never seen a woman naked before, sloppily and rough, just trying to feel every part of me she can.

"You're so hot," Lisa grunts. "So so hot."

"You getting close, honey?"

She nods.

I hum. "Big, bad Lisa isn't so tough, hm? Crumbling under a little lady's hand?" I tug on her hair, listening to her whimpers as I make her look at me. "You're gonna spill yourself in a toy pussy because you can't get the real thing."

I don't know what's gotten into me. Maybe it's the sight of this woman, who thinks so highly of herself, who's wanted by so many girls trembling under my touch, begging me to make her cum, but something about it makes me feel so powerful. I'll be damned if it isn't exhilarating.

Lisa seems to like it, too.

"Fuck, yes, please, please, I'm gonna cum!" Her face is buried in my shoulder. I can feel her legs shaking under mine, her orgasm practically winding up inside her.

"Come on, cum for me, Lisa," I say, pressing a kiss to the side of her head, "Make a mess for me."

Her legs tremble violently with her orgasm, her shout muffled by the fabric of my shirt. Her cum drips out of the toy still wrapped around her cock, dripping down onto my pants.

"Gonna have a hard time explaining that stain."

She doesn't even acknowledge that one.

"Fuck..." Lisa groans, sounding like she just woke up from the best nap of her life — "You're a dick wizard."

I laugh. "I try my best."