Cinema

Jennie

Whenever I go to the cinema, I play this game. It's pretty much a ritual at this point: Me pretending to spontaneously deciding to touch Lisa, her pretending she doesn't want it.

When I squeeze her over her jeans, it's too mean, but she knocks her head back regardless, hardening under my touch, though she refuses to acknowledge it.

"Not here," Lisa whispers, but she lifts her hips and lets me take her cock out, half hard already. She doesn't spare me a glance but I can hear how affected she is by the little hums and moans that escape her despite the way she has her bottom lip clamped between her teeth. You know if I were to cup her cheeks in my hands, they'd be warm to my touch. But I focus on her flushed erection instead, stroking it to full hardness with my quick, practiced touches, swiping my thumb over her tip every so often, noticing the way it gets stickier with each pass.

"Stop it," Lisa grunts, more urgently, wide eyes finally torn away from the big screen in favor of nervously flitting around the room.

"Or what?" I hiss back. "You're gonna moan a bit louder? Make someone turn around and see you with your cock out? What would they think?"

Lisa only whimpers at that, deflating into her seat while I let some spit dribble onto the tip of her cock, spreading it with my thumb before I jerk her off quick and punishing.

"Wait, s'not wet enough," Lisa pants, eyebrows drawing together pitifully, but I simply shake my head no.

"What, you want everyone to hear what a sloppy mess you are, too? You get off on everyone knowing what a gross boy you are, hm?"

With the way I've been angling her cock with every upstroke, Lisa's release would surely dirty her shirt if I were to make her cum now - a fun thought, but I quickly decide to take mercy in her.

Making sure no one's looking back at me, I get on my knees between Lisa's trembling thighs, swallowing half of her cock in my mouth.

I keep my sucking at a minimum to avoid actually making a sound, but it still seems to do it for Lisa. Covering her face in her hands, her body shakes like she can't decide whether she wants to hump her cock into the back of my throat or squirm away from the assault of my tongue against her sensitive tip.

I don't hear a sound from Lisa when the first burst of her salty release hits my tongue. When I look up at her as I'm gently pumping her through it, I realize it's because of the way she's biting down on her fist, tears pooling at the corners of her eyes with effort of holding back.

"Four minutes, baby," I whisper over the armrest after I've reseated myself and checked my phone. "Let's just watch a music video next time."