INTRO.

'Pictures of her stuck to the doors of lockers, the walls around the school. No one knew why she did it, after all, she was happy.'

   CHARACTERS ・、
<3
𝙕𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙕
A socially awkward teen with little to no friends, typically what one would call a 'wallflower', and yeah, he's somewhat fine with being the way he is. But things for him will only get worse as he begins to realise why.

𝘼𝙉𝙄 𝙀𝙑𝘼𝙉𝙎
She's athletic, skinny, people adore her, idolise her. Shes perfect, what everyone wants to be. But behind the layers of makeup, behind her laughs and joyful smiles, is someone much darker then you'd think.

𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙔 𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙀𝙏
She's as ordinary as they come - or so she thinks. Her aim for this year is to keep her head down, attract no one. That is until a girl takes interest in her, turning her into the thing she hated, the thing she felt disgusted by.

𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙀 𝘿𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙀𝙇𝙎
A cheerleader, Just like Ani, she's popular, pretty, blonde. Everything in her life is going exactly how she planned — at least, that's what she wants herself to believe. Behind the mask, is a completely different person.

𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙉 𝘾𝘼𝙈𝙋𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇
Your typical jock, cliche. He's good looking, straight As, captain of the football team. But pretending your someone your not is tiring, and he gets reminded of this the day summer break ends. Trying to keep your identity a secret for so long can lead to wounds, and a wounded person always wants more wounds.

 Trying to keep your identity a secret for so long can lead to wounds, and a wounded person always wants more wounds