Hi!

HI!  My name is Sunflower and this is the first story that I'm ever writing that people will be able to read and English isn't my first language.  So it might be bad or have a spelling error or something.  I'm very sorry about that and feel free to correct me on some grammar or spelling mistakes.

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN NINJAGO!!!!!  THE ONLY THING THAT I OWN IS THE BOOK COVER(so please don't take it without any permission).  

I don't know what kind of ships this book will have, but I honestly doesn't hate any ship except for Llokita and Llorumi.  I also really like RGB sibling dynamic, so the story might have some of that in it.

I don't know when I'm going to upload, but I'll try to make it as fast as possible.

So, a little bit about the story.  This story is takes place after Sons of Garmadon(so during March of the Oni) and is about an alternate world where Morro is still a student of Master Wu and instead of Lloyd, Harumi is the green ninja.  The story line leading up to Sons of Garmadon is the same as the show.  Except, Possession and The Day of the Departed never happened.  Also, Morro is a part oni  and Mystake one day just showed up and brought him to Wu, who later adopts him(Idk, I'm just going to say that's what happened, even though it doesn't make sense at all, and I'm probably not going over how it happened during the actual story...  So let's just say this somehow works).  One more thing, Garmadon adopted Harumi.

I really hope that you enjoy this story!

Sunflower, Out!