Special Chapter: Impossible

Here's the special chapter I promised. Young Harumi and Lloyd's bonding time one got the most votes, so here it is! 

(Harumi's Pov)

Harumi ran towards the comic store. In her right hand was a bag full of sweets and snacks and in her other hand, she held a book full of pictures. As she turned a corner, she spotted a blond boy.

"HEY!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted as she ran towards him. The boy turned to face her. His emerald eyes dull and cold but she knew there was kindness and an innocent boy in there somewhere.

"You again," The boy said, his tone bored and annoyed.

"You always say that, but I know that you always miss me," Harumi huffed, handing him the bag full of treats and snacks, "Hold this. And NO. EATING. THE. SNACKS. OR. THE. TREATS."

The boy just rolled his eyes and went into the comic store and Harumi followed behind shortly afterwards.

She and the boy went towards their usual window seat at the back corner of the store. They sat like they always did, facing each other. Harumi opened the book full of pictures that she brought on the table. There were pictures of her, her family, friends, and finally, the ninjas. Harumi loved the ninjas. They were so cool and she wished that she would become one of them one day. 

"What is this?" the boy asked, taking a bag of chips from the bag.

"You don't know who they are?" Harumi asked, shocked.

"I know who they are, I saw them too many times to count now," he said, sounding very annoyed and something else she couldn't put her finger on.

"WHAT!? Why didn't you tell me that you've seen the ninjas in real life? How were they like? Were they cool? Of course they were cool! They are the ninjas! Did you get to talk to them? Do you have any pictures together? Do they know you well? Can you introduce me to them? Or-"

"Stop," the blond stopped her by putting his hand up like a stop sign, clearly irritated, "Cause why not, you don't want to know, nope, no except for one or two of them, no, no, and no. Also can I have the pillow mints?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE NINJAS AREN'T COOL? THEY ARE SO COOL! DID YOU EVER SEEN THEM IN ACTION!? THEIR POWERS!?!?" She exclaimed, shocked and offended. 

"Uh-huh, sure. Can I have the pillow mints?" The blond said, still uninterested by the ninjas.

"LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!! WHO DOESN'T LIKE THE NINJAS? DID YOU SEE THE WHITE NINJA WITH HIS ICE POWER? OR THE BLACK NINJA WITH HIS EARTH POWER? OR THE BLUE NINJA WITH HIS LIGHTENING POWER? OR THE RED NINJA WITH HIS FIRE POWER OR THE WIND NINJA WITH HIS WIND POWER?"

"Eh, I think it's unfair that there's no female ninjas if you ask me," the boy shrugged.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO FEMALE NINJAS!?!? THERE'S THE RED NINJA'S SISTER! SURE SHE'S NOT A NINJA BUT SHE'S STILL COOL!"

"I bet that girl would save this weird, dangerous city one day, or other female ninja probably," he looked at her with a weird expression. He looked down at the pillow mints in his hands, "Can I have this? It's the last one."

"You are impossible, Greenie," Harumi shuck her head, sighing, "Who doesn't like the ninjas?"

"Yes, that's one of my best traits, thank you very much. Though I still don't know why you keep calling me that," Greenie scrunched his eyebrows.

"And I still don't know why or how you still don't like the ninjas, Greenie," She grinned smugly.

"You'll understand when you're my age," he waved his hands, still fidgeting with the pillow mint.

"You're only couple years older than me!" She said, offended.

"Uh-huh, sure. So can I have this pillow mint or not?" Greenie asked, holding up the pillow mint.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"