Chapter 2

Victoria's P.O.V

Today is the first day of lessons so with that Lily, Jade and I head down to the great hall for breakfast. Walking in I expect James to have some grand gesture about asking me out but to my surprise he did not. Not letting myself over think this, I sat down at the Gryffindor table across from Remus. "Hey Remus, how are you" I said "I'm good, how did you sleep" he replied "I slept great, oh what class do you have first?" I asked "I have Herbology" said Remus as he looked at my time table "Oh it looks like we have most classes together" he said. As I was about to reply to Remus James Potter and Sirius Black joined me and Remus' conversation. "Hello love" said Sirius, ignoring the glare James was sending his way. Catching the glare I laugh "Hi Sirius, James" Both boys sitting down at the table Sirius sitting beside me and James across from me beside Remus. 

"So since James has not asked you yet how would you like to accompany me to the Hogsmeade trip coming up" James rolled his eyes while I laughed "Why would I go out with you" I said "Because I'm good looking, duh" he replied I giggled "Not working Sirius" we continued talking until about 20 minutes before classes when Regulus walked up to me. "Hey Reg is everything ok?" I asked "Hey Tori, um there is something I need to talk to you about" he says looking at Sirius as if he is in a rush to get away from our table "Sure" I say while getting up to walk out of the great hall with Regulus. 

James' P.OV

"I don't get why she is talking with my brother"said Sirius "Just let her be Sirius she can talk to she wants to talk to" said Remus "Do you think she likes him or do you think that he likes her" I said. "Don't worry mate she will come around, maybe" peter said but mumbled the last part where only Sirius heard. He laughed slightly "Mate don't worry about it's not like this is a new feeling for you" said Sirius "Oh haha Sirius" I said "Just don't over think this James" Remus told me. Was I over reacting? or does she like Regulus? "We have to go to class now guys" said Peter.

Victoria's P.O.V 

When Reg and I leave the great hall he looks around to make sure that nobody is in earshot "Reg what's going on" I said "This summer my parents made me get the dark mark" he said. I was shocked 1 that his parents made him get this mark so young and 2 that he told me. "Look I know we are not close but I trust you and I want to do the right thing" he said "Reg you do whatever you feel is right and do not let anyone change your mind" "yea thanks Tori" "anytime, now let's go to class" I said. 

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Classes seemed to drag on today, so once the final bell rang I ran out of class and up to my dorm room to lay down. "Well someone was eager to leave class" Lily said while giggling " Yeah you left your book" said Jade as she tossed my potions books at me with a smile. "Don't judge me I'm tired, I didn't get much sleep last night. Lily sighed "Another nightmare" "Yea" I replied "You need to talk to someone about this why don't you go to Dumbledore" Jade said while walking over to sit at the foot of my bed. "I'll go when the time is right okay for now I'm going for a walk. 

As I left the Gryffindor common room I heard footsteps following me and when I turned around I came face to face with James. "Hey James" "Hey Victoria" "I'm sorry" I said "What are you sorry for you didn't do anything" he said "Yes I have, I hurt your feelings and I never meant to make you upset" I said James just looked at me confused. "I had a talk with Sirius the other day and he knocked some sense into me" "He did what, I am going to have a talk with hi-" "James listen to me okay I'm glad Sirius talked to me about this because it made me realize that I have been selfish" "you weren't selfish" he said. "Yes I was and I am so sorry" I said "Hey, you can tell me anything, but you don't have to if you don't want to" he said. I took a deep breath "Remember in third year when i dated that guy Gabriel?" At the mention of his name made James frown "Yea" he said "Well it turns out at the end of the year he cheated on me with a Hufflepuff named Rebecca Smith" As I said that James grew angry. 

"Well before I started dating him he was so nice and kind to me only for him to end up breaking my heart in the end and I know that you would never intentionally hurt me but I felt the need to put my feelings first this time and I'm sorry it resulted into you getting hurt" I said. "Look I understand you did not want to get hurt again, but why didn't you tell me that you felt like this" said James "I didn't want to seem weak" I said as a tear fell down my face "You are not weak you are strong and brave, and that is what makes you you" said James as he wiped the tear from my face. While looking into his beautiful hazel eyes I hugged him and when he hugged me back I felt safe and warm and when I pulled away "Look if you want a shot to get with me don't go all out and before you ask me out let's get to know each other more, like friends" I said "Yea, sounds good" he said with the biggest smile "Bye Victoria" "Call me Tori" I said "sure, bye love" I smiled at him before I turned around and started walking to my dorm the only thing on my mind was James' smile. 

Once I reach my dorm I walk in and see Jade and Lily changed out of their school clothes and talking. "Hey how was your walk?" said Jade "I kind of ran into James and we may or may not have talked" I said "OMG really?" Lily said at the same time as Jade said "What did you talk about?" "I told him about Gabriel and he got angry at him when he found out Gabriel cheated but then he comforted me and I felt so warm and safe in his arms and his smile made me smile and-" I cut myself off when I realize what is happening. I look at Lily and Jade who have big smiles on their faces "Oh My God I like James". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1170 

So Victoria realizes she likes James which is huge

There will be more Reg and Tori moments