Chapter 3

Victoria's P.O.V

"You should tell him how you feel" said Jade, Lily gasps and says "you should."
"I can't I told him that if he wants a chance to get with me that we need to become friends first so I can figure out my feelings" I said at that Jade and Lily smile "were glad you are giving him a chance" said Jade "me too" I replied. We continued our conversation for a few minutes before I went to go help the boys with some charm they needed me to do for them.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

James' P.O.V

"She said what" Sirius screamed It's been a couple hours since I spoke to Tori. "She told me that in order for us to date to become friends first" I said to my three best friends. "I told you not to worry about her liking you" Remus said. After that Remus, Sirius, and Peter were talking about Victoria and I couldn't help but think does she really like me or does she like Regulus. I know she said that before we date that we have to be friends but what if she realizes that she doesn't like me.

What is she decides that she doesn't want to be in a relationship. As much as I try not to think about that I can't help but overthink. The girl I have been in love with since first year is giving me a chance what if I screw up what will happen then.

Before I can over think anymore there is a knock at the door. Peter gets up to open the door revealing Victoria. "Hey Tori come in" said Peter. As she walks in she smiles at me and as soon as I look in here eyes my thoughts went away. It was like I was never doubting us in the first place.

"If you don't mind me asking what are you doing" I said she looked at me with a smile on her face and replied with "Sirius came up to me today asking me to help you guys out with a charm" "okay before we show you this do you promise to keep it a secret" said Sirius. "I promise" she said "Do you absolutely prom-" "Stop being so dramatic Sirius" Tori relied with a roll of her eyes which made me laugh and look at her with so much love.

Victoria's P.O.V

After I told Sirius to stop being dramatic James pulls a map out from his dresses. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" said James. "Is this a map of the school" I say looking at it in awe "Indeed it is love" said Sirius getting a glare from James. "This brilliant and you guys made this" I said "Yea, took a few years to discover the secret passages but we got it down now" said Peter.

"There is something else" said Remus

James' P.O.V

"What is it are you okay" she said. She is so cute always so concerned for others. Remus takes a deep breath before saying "I-I'm a werewolf" "oh my go- how old were you?" She asks "four" Remus replies not looking her in the eyes. "Remus why won't you look at me" she asks a little hurt that her friend is not talking to her about this. "You probably think I'm a monster right" "Remus why would I ever think that" she says as a tear escapes her beautiful brown eyes. "Be-because of what I am" "You Remus Lupin are one of my best friends and any friend of mine who fold their socks is no monster" she says earning a small laugh from Remus" as he pulls her in for a hug.

"That's not all" said Sirius after they pull away from the hug. "We're animagus" I said "We help out Remus every full moon" I said. She smiles and says "you guys are good friends, but what if you get hurt" she said worried. "We have been doing this for a year we're fine" says Peter. "Okay, it's sweet that you care for him like that" she says still smiling, a smile that makes you smile back instantly.

She looks at the clock in the dorm and says "I have to meet Lily in the library in 15 minutes so what charm do I have to do to secure the map." We tell her the spell we need and she performs it perfectly. We look at her in awe. "Don't you guys remember doing this in charms last year" "Yea totally" said Sirius the same time Peter said "duh - of course."

"Oh god" she laughed "Well I got to go enjoy the map and good luck on the full moon Remus" "And be careful out there boys I want you back here without a scratch" she says "Yes ma'am" we all reply. With one last smile and bye she is gone of to the library and the boys and I get some sleep before the full moon tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 844

Tori is bonding with the marauders this is great :) 

Enjoy!