Chapter 4

Victoria's P.O.V

"Hey Lily" I said as I saw her sitting at a table in the library. "Hey V, did you do the essay for Transfiguration." she says "I started it but I'm like 90% that most of its wrong" I said as she rolls her eyes at me. "Oh come on it can't be that bad weren't you paying attention in class?" she asks me" I was trying to but Sirius was distracting me" I replied "What was he doing that was more important then Professor McGonagall?" She asks "He was trying to ruin my notes because he was bored so I spent most of the class trying to stop him then writing notes." I said "Fine let's work on this together" she said rolling her eyes with a small smile. 

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Third Person P.O.V

It's now around 11:45 and the four boys made their way down to the whomping willow ready for the full moon. The first to transform is Peter as he gets the branches to stop by touching the knot in his rat form. When Remus is down in the shrieking shack Sirius and James transform into their animagus forms a black dog and a stag. When midnight came around remus started to transform, when he was fully transformed he wasn't like how he normally was. He was being more aggressive. 

The three boys did what they usually do to help tire Remus out but nothing was working, he just wanted to play more. After a little bit of trying Remus decided to play with the animals but instead of playing he slashed his hand into james stomach leaving a gash of blood pouring out of James' fur. After the werewolf realizes he hurt the animal he runs away in the shack and lay down. Deciding that Remus would be fine alone for about an hour or two Sirius and Peter bring James to the hospital wing. 

Speed walking into the hospital wing with James arms around Sirius and Peter's shoulders Madam Pompfrey comes rushing over to them. 

Sirius P.O.V

"Oh my goodness dearies what happened to him" said Poppy "The full moon" said Peter "oh Merlin let's get him on a bed and I will fix him okay you go get a bed and rest for the night okay I will deal with Remus." Poppy tells us. We do as we were told and not realizing how tired I are as I quickly fall asleep.  

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I woke up in the morning to the sun shining in my face and James groaning in pain. "Why does it hurt so bloody bad I thought Poppy fixed it." said James not groaning and more awake. I get up and make my way over to his bed "The gash is really deep mate you have to let it heal on it's own" I said in a low voice as Peter and Remus were still asleep in the beds nearby. 

"What time is it anyway" asks James "five after six I say looking at the clock on the wall by the desk. We both decide to play exploding snap. While playing the game a card exploded waking up a cranky Remus and a confused Peter. "Hey guys, good morning" I say scratching my neck awkwardly for walking them up. "Yea hey, thanks for waking me up by the way" Remus says sarcastically with a glare that makes me laugh nervously. James laughs at me and says "Guys it's 7:00 we should go to breakfast. Before we go down we call Poppy over. "Hey Poppy can we leave now" said Remus "You three can" she says pointing to Peter, Remus, and I "But you dear have to stay for a while so I can keep an eye on you" she states before walking away.

 "James why does she need to keep an eye on you." asks Remus with worry in his voice "It's not your fault Moony, you weren't yourself." James said "I hurt you?" Remus said angry with himself "I cant believe it hurt you, that's it I cant allow you guys to come anymore. "No Moony stop we are your best friends and we are going to continue helping you nothing will stop us" I said to him. "I hurt James, I will not hurt him again or hurt any of you I will not risk it." said Remus "Moony you are stuck with us no matter what happens to us or you." said James, Remus smiles at as we leave for breakfast.  

We get down to breakfast and we sit by Lily, Jade and Tori. "Hey where is James you are usually never apart." Jade asks "He is in the hospital wing" I said " What why?, What happened? Is he ok?" Tori said as she got up and ran out of the great hall. 

Victoria's P.O.V

Jade, Lily, and I were sitting in the great hall having breakfast while laughing and talking. When we saw Sirius, Peter, and Remus walk in without James I got a bit worried but didn't want to assume the worst. They sat down beside us and Jade decided to ask them about James. "Hey where is James you are usually never apart" she asks "He is in the hospital wing" At that I suddenly grew very worried about him "What why? What happened? Is he ok?" I didn't even wait for any of them to answer my questions before I ran out of the great hall and made my way to the hospital wing. 

When I got through the doors of the hospital wing I looked around and when my eyes landed on James I ran up to him bombarding him with questions. "Are you okay? I heard that something happened from Sirius, what happened? I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier." I rant but I looked up to find him smiling at me "what why are you smiling at me." I said confused as to why he is smiling "Your cute when you're concerned for me" said James "Shut up" I said playfully, then I thought of something and started to frown. James having noticed the frown on my face took my hand in is. He looked me in the eyes and told me to sit beside him. Doing what he said sat beside him and asked him what happened. "It was a rough night" said James I frowned remembering what we talked about the evening before. 

"I thought you were going to come back to me without a scratch" I said James gave me a small smirk before saying "I'm not that great at following rules love." "So I have seen" I told him with a matching smirk. "How long are you staying here?" I asked 'Uhm a couple hours maybe less" he says.  After a couple minutes of being with James he speaks up and says "I know this may not be the ideal place to ask this but would you go on a date with me." sounding hopeful. "I'd love to" I said "What am I thinking you said you wanted to be friends first just forg-" James stops mid sentence as my words sync in. "Wait seriously" he says with a big smile. "Yea I'll go out with you, you're not so bad after all." I said with a giggle "Great" he replied still smiling. Little did she know that smile would not come off his face for the rest of the day. Nothing could ruin his mood. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 1276

James and Tori are going to go on a date I'm so excited to write the date. I will try to update the next chapter tonight or tomorrow. 

Enjoy!