The Daily Life

"Alexa don't come to my trouble.." Hobi
warned with irritation.

That joy is not to put it on the ear. His eyes were filled with arrogance.

"Should I come to your fuss? Are you equal to me?"Alexa said

"Tell me.. I get class first every semester.. How can you be equal to getting the last rank Alexa? I am happy that you know this too."

The classmates around them laughed at Hobis stern answer. Alexa could bear even that.But.. She couldn't bear the fact that Taehyung, who is considered the hero of that college, laughed after hearing it.
"Mind your words Hoseok..." she hissed.

"Hey... just stop. I am studying.. You are the one who is making a big fuss... This is what the middle class understands."

Alexa says that Hobi will get angry if she says anything. She is the daughter of a flag flying company owner in Seoul. Her father enrolled her in the Seoul College of Agriculture after leaving the engineering college as she was interested in agriculture studies.

"Don't talk about the class.. First learn how to behave in the classroom and then come to the classroom... Middle class. Middle class.. You should have gone to some high class colleges ..Who invited you here?"Hobi asked

"Hello.. I love Agri." Alexa said

"Don't make me angry. If you come to study, you should follow manners. High Class.. Don't I know about you?" In Hobi's contest, Alexa was speechless. 'U.. U.. ..' she stuttered in monosyllables

"It's me! Hobi! Don't you know..?"
Asking that. Hobi went from there to his dorm.

Jimin looked at Hobi strangely as he smiled at the memory of Alexa.
"What, you are at..?"

'Didn't I tell you there's a half- baked kid in my class...?'

"Yes you did"
"I gave her some nice roste today"

"Really...?"

"Yes, she always speaks in English and puts some scenes to others ."

"Why...? Can't she speak a single word in
English...?"

"That's what you're listening to.. That Alexa always speaks in English in front of others tomake them think that she is rich and good in English.. Listening to it..
makes me puke..Oh my God..".

"Why are you calling God for all this fuss?"

"What else are you asking me to do? Come on..Anyone who speaks English makes me want to kill."

"It's hard."

"For me..?" Let's talk to you too."

"Uhmm..

"How else do you think I will be?"

"If you hear English, you will take what you can get and beat it.. so..."
"So...?"

''I thought you're going to be a beggar without speaking English"' Jimin said and ran away without being caught by Hobi's hand.

... Hobi ran after Jimin.

Next day Hobi force Jimin to go to the church because his mind is upset. Then they visit the park to spend time.

"What did wished Hobi.. you pray for long time " Jimin asked

"Umm..? I begged that a handsome man who looks like Cupid would come and meet me?"
Hobi said sarcastically.

"Come on.. is it enough to be beautiful like him..?" Hobi looked back in the direction Jimin was pointing. He was coming there.. tall and handsome

Hobi turned away from the attractive beautyHe also saw that Hobi was looking at him. His eyebrows rose. Hobi's face suddenly looked shocked. He turned back.

" Can't you just say it in your mouth..? Do you want to point with your index finger..?" Hobi scolded Jimin.

"It's very good.. Why did the Lord give you the index finger... Who are you pointing the finger at...?" Jimin asked for justice.

''Do you know what to do about it? In the middle of the night Go to the graveyard.. Look at the wandering ghost and ask 'Who are you?' Don't point fingers at a person who is going to leave it like this... Look now..He
bends his brow with a bow.." Hobi got irritated..

"Hobi.. you are the one who told me that you wanted a handsome man..? That's it.. out of meditation, I thought God sent him to you..." said Jimin

" Don't let your inner thoughts settle. Why did you wave your hand at him?''Hobi went to fight.

"Don't talk nonsense.. I just showed my hand.. I didn't wave my hand and call... to understand..." Jimin explained.

"Have you had sense.You have done enough, will you do something else?".

"Why, Hobi. Do you want to borrow some wisdom?"

"You put it on yourself.. I don't need your intelligence."

They approached the car as usual. to pick it up

"Hello..." was heard from behind Hobi, With anger on Jimin. Hobi returned and looked back.

The person Jimin pointed to was standingthere, 'Oh God..! Did he come after me? Everything is happening because of Jimin..'

"Look here.. I looked at you randomly."

He looked strangely at Hobi who closed his eyes and turned his face away to answer hastily.

"Look at it however you want..."

He continued to try to say something... Hobi, who misunderstood what he said, hurriedly interrupted him.

"You tell me to look however you want? Do you think that you're as handsome as he said.. Doyou think that you're Cupid?"

Jimin kept his hand on his head mentally.
He understood what he meant

He watched the two boys up and down with interest. "What sir..? You're looking at us like we are here to marry you ..?" Hobi asked with
his hands on his hips.

"Hmmm... he is going to do something today.."
Jimin came to an end.

Jimin thought it happened... He started lookingat Hobi like a bridegroom. Something happened to Hobi at that sight.

"Why is he looking at us like this..?" Hobi
whispered in Jimin's ears with embarrassment..

___________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 😘

Please share your opinion about this chapter then only I can know that if you guys like this story or not ❣️

I'm not good with English so bear with my mistakes 🙏