Full of love

In a light snow wind. The cold penetrated Hobi's body and folded her arms.

"Wow.. how cold..." He shivered slightly, Yoongi's warm arms wrapped around his shoulders. Hobi rubs his shoulder and hugs him...

In that tight embrace that can't break free.. Hobi was speechless and buried himself in his chest. On top of his head Yoongi planted a small kiss.

'Hmm... Hobi was agitated and screamed in his mind. Yoongi rubbed his shoulder tenderly as he felt the trembling of Hobis body after the first kiss... Yoongi buried his face in his hair. He could feel Hobi's heart beat faster at his closeness.

His body heats to the curls of Hobi's body that his hands felt.

"Hobi..." he called with uncontrollable passion. "Mmm.." He murmured.

"I didn't even imagine...I actually saw you casually."

"me too,"

" I just wanted to tell you to move out of the way..." Yoongi said while chuckle

"I thought otherwise." Hobi smiled

"You Thought I'd follow you seeing your gaze..."

"Hmm...'

'But Hobi.. you shouldn't just say it.. you are a cannon... That day I fainted and could not wake up yet." His hot sigh burned Hobi's earlobe.

As the hug tightened, Hobii was overcome with a pleasant smile.

Yoongi's face came down.. and kissed him on the cheek and Hobi was filled with emotions. The untamed shyness makes him close his eyes. With the pride of masculinity Yoongi bent down to meet Hobi's eyes.

Yoongi pressed his lips with Hobi's. Hobi's knees became weak and he collapsed in Yoongi's arms. The one who held him up without letting him down. Hugging him in support, he walked towards the wooden bench there. Sitting him down.. Hobi slid on the shoulder of the one sitting next to him... Yoongi's hands wrapped around his shoulder and tightened it.

In the month of December Seoul's own mist surrounded the park. People walking around in big hoodies and sweaters, not noticing their closeness.

After saying at home that he is going to college.. handing over the car to Jimin a short distance before the college.. Hobi came with Yoongi to the biggest park in Seoul. Now he was filled with guilt...

"What I'm doing is wrong..." he murmured childishly.

"Nothing is wrong in love..." Hobi gasped when he felt the hot breath of Yoongi in his ear lobes.

Even though his heart cried out that he is mine.. There was something distressing in Hobis mind who had never done such fake and undercover work before. It kept on disturbing his mind.

"Mom.. Dad.. Think I've gone to college..." His eyes became wet.

"Hey.. what's this..? Like a small baby crying? You just left for college..? I met you on the way.. I kidnapped you?" He reassured him.

"Though what I did was a wrong"

"When it comes to love nothing is wrong."

"Let's go home."

"Now itself...?" Yoongi asked with a disappointed tone.

"Please..." Hobi pleaded.

"Listen to me, what did you promise me..? you say that you will spend the whole day with me right?"

"I didn't say anything like that. You said today is your birthday so you asked me to spend a whole day with you in the park." Hobi said with a pout

"If you don't like it you could have said no?" Yoongi said.

"How do I say no when it's your birthday..."

"I don't know... and why is this lamentation...? To know one thing... You should have promised me that this day is all yours."

"Ah, so..?" Hobi asked

"So with that, I am the only one who you have worried about. Your house should not be here,"Yoongi said.

Hobi did not speak. Yoongi sat close to him and Hobi's face turned red. Yoongi was playing with Hobi's fingers. All around them the people were talking and moving around. But the silence between them was very comfortable.Hobi thinks what a beautiful language silence is. The nature of emotional moments.

Hobi snuggled into his arms that wrapped around him. Yoongi was moved by his act of sheltering in his arms.

"Hobi"His cryptic voice in a whisper broke the silence around them.

"Mmm." Hobi murmured.

"You said that you would give whatever I asked for, what if I asked for something else instead of this." He said with a low deep voice. Hobi's mind understood what he was referring to. His cheeks tinted with red Without...

Hobi was united in his arms and replied in a soft voice. "I know you won't ask for anything else."

"How can you be so sure...?"Yoongi asked, surprised at Hobis' overconfidence.

He honours his love in just two lines, "Love honours...not tarnishes..." with his tightened arm their Bodies do not bond. Their Minds were bonded.

_____________________________________________

Look at this cutie pie 🥧🥰😘❣️