Fun Meeting

That man enjoyed watching their secret fight. Hobi left Jimin and jumped on him. "Hello.. what TV series is happening here..?"

"No..."

"Then why sir.. making fun of us.. why Are you standing and looking at us like that?"

"Know two things."

"Why do we need to know what you're thinking about?" Hobi hissed.

"You ask the question yourself,"

"Say away."

"First of all, I don't watch TV series. It's boys like you who watch it."

""What?"

Hobi entered. "How can you say this? What do you mean boys like you" Hobi eyes were red because of anger. Out of an ongoing fight...into a new one

"Oh shit..." Jimin kept his hand on his head mentally.

Hobi was furious at his speech. But still.. he couldn't keep that clever invention of his words in his mind..

"The boys like you... very cute and beautiful," the man said. Hobi's face flushed.

"I don't like that. Both are different.. different..". "Let me say that. Do you hear the second one?"

"If I say no, Are you going to leave?" That man looked at Hobi amazingly.

"What..?"Hobi said for the second time. "Slowly.. slowly.. you're going to get a heart attack.. " he said worriedly.

Jimin thought 'here he goes' in his mind as he heard that man's words.

"What...?"

"This is the third..."

"Which...?"

"You.. asking what.. How come you ask so many 'what?"

Hobi looks at him like he is going to kill him.

"Listen.. You are the one who called me cupid. Seeing you is like seeing an angel for me. Did I blurt it out?"

He asks for the next justification.. "Well done... perfect match...!! Jimin praised in his heart... watching Jimin listen very interestingly to the things that happened here Hobi gritted his teeth

"After doing all that you are doing and having fun...? Wait till we reach our dorm,''Hobi said while gritting his teeth.

Jimin was thrilled at the sight of Hobi. The history of his past experiences made a thousand meanings behind that look.. he hurriedly tried to reassure Hobi with a look and his innocent smile. Hobi was not ready for peace. He turned to that man and gestured to Jimin.

Why is he now pointing at me? When Jimin wakes up in a panic, Hobi calmly tells him

"Hello Mister Cupid! Why am I so crazy to call you handsome and Cupid..? All that.1 don't say. He is the one who said that you're so handsome and cupid.

"What the..." Jimin mentally kept his hands to his head again.. he hurriedly explained to him.

"Don't listen to what he is saying Mr handsome .. he is the one who said that want a husband like a cupid... that time you came opposite to us so ... so i asked him if he wants a husband like you.... I asked honestly. Did i ask him to look at you... no he did it by himself" Jimin explained himself