1.4

Y'all saw I haven't update in over a year and still kept reading. Real. Lol.
       TRIGGER WARNING. *mentions of sexual assault*

Rick led Gonzalez back upstairs to her room. His eyebrows were pushed together to the point of almost touching. He seemed conflicted, frustrated, and downright irritated. Gonzalez tried her very best to match his quickened pace. She had barely managed to stumble into the room before Rick slammed the door closed and held her back to it, his body pushing flush against hers.

Rick lowered his head to match her height, hitching his breath for just a second, and allowed his lips to finally meet her own. They moved against each other slowly, softly, like running your fingers along silk. Ricks hands roamed the curves of her body before reaching up and giving her breasts a firm squeeze. Gonzalez was suddenly grateful for being fully clothed, making it impossible for Rick to take notice of the way her nipples hardened at his touch. She opened her mouth to allow the kiss deepen. Rick's tongue immediately won the battle for dominance.

        Large warm hands made their way to grope Gonzalez's plump ass. Rick reveled in the feeling. Gonzalez's full breasts pressed against his chest. Wherever his hands went he always found something to hold on to. Her body felt so warm and small under his towering figure. Rick was sure he was in heaven. Unfortunately for him he was still on earth, and people on earth need to breath. The living ones, anyway.

      The two hesitantly pulled apart from each other. Rick was still enjoying himself as he squeezed and touched on Gonzalez's ass. He had secretly been dying to do so from the moment they had met, but prided himself in being as faithful as a nun. Now, though, he had the freedom to do as he pleased. Something his body had been craving for so long.

      "Why do I get the feeling that you've been holding that in for some time ?" Gonzalez whispered, finally catching her breath.

      Rick laughed. "Carl interrupted us before. I hate to have unfinished business."

       Gonzalez stepped away from him. Her mind was in shambles and she fought her body incredibly hard to hide that her legs felt like jelly. Truthfully, she didn't know what to think. Her feelings for Rick was uncharted territory. She had never felt anything like that for anyone before. Ever. She understood that they were quite close, she would never had imagined they were that close. Not close enough to sneak off and make out like a couple of teenagers anyway.  Is this ho Glenn and Maggie feels? Gonzalez thought to herself. This is weird.

       "We'll," Gonzalez sighed. "I don't know what to do now. I'm not sure what you expect of me."

       "Well I'm not gonna ask 'what are we'', " Rick joked.

      "Oh thank God," Gonzales stressed. "I have serious commitment issues. I couldn't even commit to all of my limbs!"

         Gonzalez, Rick, Shane, and Daryl stood in the barn. The boy they had kept hostage looked a lot more pathetic than she remembered. As an unofficial leader of the group, she was somehow required to attend this execution. She also insisted on carrying a gun since she "ain't no pansy ass bitch". Just as Rick was about to pull the trigger he was interrupted. Yet again.

        "Do it, dad. Do it." Everyone turned to stare at Carl in shock.

       "Fucking hell," Gonzalez muttered. "Fucks wrong with that kid?"

     She and Daryl met eyes and shrugged at each other. Rick and Shane rushed out of the barn in an effort to get Carl back to the house. Gonzalez looked back down to their prisoner. The asshole had the nerve to look relieved. That look on his face was swiftly washed away by the feeling of the cold steel of Gonzalez's gun pressing into his forehead.

      Her lips curled in disgust. "Don't think you'd get so lucky."

      Bang.

      Gonzalez exited the barn with Daryl hot on her trails. She was met by faces of a confused Rick, a shocked Shane, and a terribly horrified Dale. She scoffed.

      "You killed him?" Dale cried out. "You actually killed him?"

    "It was necessary," Gonzalez answered.

     Tears welled in Dale's eyes. "How could you be so cruel? He was just a boy! An innocent boy!"

        "Do you want me to get raped, Dale?"

           "Excuse me?"

           "Do you want me to get raped?" Gonzalez pressed. "Obviously you don't understand the gravity of the situation. Would you like to see me, Andrea, Lori, and all of the other women held down by a group of vile men, have out clothes ripped off of our bodies, and be raped? Is that what you want?"

     Dale stammered on his words, unable to give an answer.

     "What part of 'our men would be dead and our women would wish they were' did you not get? Does the safety of the group mean nothing to you?" She was again met with silence. "You don't have to agree with our decision, but don't let your need to feel high and mighty put us in danger. The world you think you know is gone."

     Gonzalez stormed up into the house leaving the men behind to stare at her with grim expressions. Nobody quite knew what to say. Rick was almost afraid to admit that he agreed with her. He so desperately wanted to hold on to every piece of humanity he had left, like Dale wanted, but he also knew that he would make any decision necessary to keep his people safe.

     Even if that meant killing the living.

**********
Hi! I got married and had a baby!

So... what's new with you?

I know it's a bit short but I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!