1.1

Gonzalez knew entrusting the barn situation to Rick was a shit idea. She knew it, and yet she went along with his plan anyways. She should've told him to sit his pansy ass down and let her knock some sense into Herschel herself.

When Shane started going apeshit, absolutely no one was surprised. He was handing everyone guns, and yelling on and on about how they need to protect themselves. Honestly, Gonzalez wasn't paying much attention. Hearing Shane talk was like being read the English dictionary in her mind.

Now, seeing Rick and Herschel lead a live walker to the barn, she had seen just about enough. Shane yelled at Rick and yelled at Herschel. He shot the walker a few times (to prove his lame ass point) before finally killing it. Then he opened the barn in such an aggressive manner than only Shane himself could accomplish.

"What a fucking idiot," Gonzalez muttered to herself.

Daryl pulled her behind him protectively, and Gonzalez realized that no one was going to hand her a gun. She would've pouted if she were any bit more immature. Walker after walker tumbled out of the barn; each one being shot down right between their eyes. Gonzalez his shamefully behind Daryl knowing that she was in no position to be of any help at the moment. The shooting had ceased for a moment, before a dead little girl walked out.

Everyone was at loss for words. Carol screamed out for her little girl. She attempted to sprint towards the walking corpse, but was caught in Daryl's arms before she could get close. Her sobs rippled through her body and echoed across the entire farm. Sophia was dead.

Rick solemnly stepped up to the little girl and planted a bullet in her brain.

Shane stood in front of Gonzalez with his head hung low.

"You're breaking up with me, aren't you?" He asked in a disappointed tone.

Gonzalez cringed. "Don't look so broken up about it."

"How can I not be," he asked exasperated.

"No offense," Gonzalez said in the most uncaring way possible, " but you're a total hot head. We never would've worked." She silently cringed at her hypocrisy. She was most definitely a hot head herself.

"We can," Shane begged. "I know we can, just... Damn it, Gonzalez, just let me love you. I promise nothing will go wrong."

Gonzalez rolled her eyes. She had never seen anyone so desperate. "We won't work. You don't play well with others. You totally disregarded Rick's orders, you've been screwing is wife, and, on top of that, I'm 76 percent sure you killed that Otis guy."

Shane instantly got heated. "Oh, so this is about Rick, isn't it?"

"Didn't you just hear me say I think you murdered a guy?"

"You fucking him?" Shane yelled. "Huh? Are you fucking my best friend? Is that why you two are always out and about whispering to each other? Why you two always go on private walks?" Shane has had just enough of everyone choosing Rick over him. He would do anything in his power to win, just once.

"Shane, you stupid idiot. I'm not fucking Rick," Gonzalez scoffed.

     "Who's not fucking me?" Rick walked into Gonzalez's room just in time to catch the end of her sentence.

      "Of course he's here," Shane scoffed.

  Gonzalez threw her hands into the air. "Rick, can you please tell your friend that I'm not fucking you?" She asked frustrated with the whole situation.