Chapter 10: Some Quality Time

Yesterday a lot of huge revelations were revealed about Sadako, Kayako, and Onna. Not only did they know each other, but they were in constant communication. The two girls had now become members of his university and immediately latched into Y/n's side like lost puppies, which made Y/n the subject of hateful gases towards him because of it. Nevertheless, Y/n truly began to bond with all three of them and needless to say, he's quite attached and infatuated with them. But will he meet more Yōkai or ghosts? If so, who? Will our Y/n manage to get himself out alive in the next encounters? Read to find out!

______

Y/n pov:

Finally, I was able to take some kind of break, and what better way to celebrate my time of relaxation than with the two beautiful apparitions in my arms, as both were resting their heads on my chest, I didn't mind how cold their skin was or the fact that they were ghosts. Maybe it was because of how close I was to them now, or how much I liked them, but I began to see them in a different light.

I began to view them as equally human, deserving of love and affection.

"Sorry girls, but I have to start packing, I don't want to leave things last minute" I whispered as we were all lying on my bed.

"Stay here with us Y/n~" I heard Sadako beg me, as she hugged me tightly not wanting me to go.

"Yes Y/n, we promise we'll make it worth it~" Kayako whispered to me as she seductively began to trace her fingers across my chest, making me blush as her actions sent shivers down my spine. Her slightly sharp nails dug into my skin, as a slightly stinging sensation shot across my chest.

It took every ounce of willpower ironically to stop me from losing control as it was so addicting.

I was planning a trip to the Japanese countryside, specifically the snowy regions. We had been given a week's break to study and catch up on our notes, and I never intended to do anything of that sort, I was going to use the time to do some adventuring and some sightseeing, but also to get some souvenirs for my family back home.

(Can you guess, which girl(s) he'll meet there?)

"I'm so sorry but hey when I return, I'll make it up to you both~" I responded pecking both girls on their lips, as deep red blushes appeared on their pale, lifeless cheeks.

It was to die for.

"Why don't we all get something to eat? It's on me" I offered to brighten the mood.

They were ghosts so while they could steal food if necessary, it was still the gentlemanly thing to offer to pay for food. They didn't even need sustenance for that matter, but I wanted to spend some quality time with the two before I left. I also needed to ask Kayako something that had been bothering me.

"Isn't there something in the fridge, I can quickly whip us up something," Sadako offered.

"You're right, but don't you two want to spend time with me?~" I pouted as I watched as the two gave in.

"Hehe fine, you know we can't resist that look," Kayako chuckled as suddenly a big poof sound could be heard, with a huge gush of wind appearing.

Then as if out of nowhere, the two adopted their younger appearances.

We then began to make our way toward the convenience store, where I would be picking up supplies for my trip.

"I can tell something's bothering you Y/n, what's up?"  I heard Kayako ask as I knew this was the moment to tell her what had been on my mind.

"I know it's personal, so you don't have to answer. But I saw in your old family pictures that you once had a son. Did he ya know... become a ghost too?" I asked awkwardly as I knew this topic involved aspects of her personal life.