00

Bringing back this story because I finally find a new idea fufufu. Remember! Plagiarism is a crime.

⚠️ LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!!

[REMINDER: Takemichi is 5 years younger than Shin meaning he's 5 years older than the original story]

:: PROLOGUE :: SHIN'S BEST FRIEND ::

━━━━ ♧

"EMMA! OPEN THE DOOR QUICK!" A shout from outside shocked a little girl who's currently washing the dishes on the sink.

"MANJIRO-NII! OPEN THE DOOR! I'M WASHING THE DISHES!"

"Hah? But I'm watching..." a small blonde boy whined, but still walked towards the door and opened it.

"Eh? Did you showered in the rain, Aniki? Did you get rejected again?" Mikey said as he looked at his soaking wet brother.

"I was driving when the rain started to fall, Manjiro, and no, I didn't court anyone to be rejected." was what the tall, lanky man said.

"Pfft. Your little brother is a savage, Shinichiro." A harmonious voice from the man beside Shinichiro was heard.

Out of curiosity, Mikey tilted his head to look at the person who owned that voice. There he saw a black-haired man with a pair of cerulean eyes, a little smaller than his brother, with a feminine feature.

"Hello Manjiro, your brother always talks about you." the man said while waving his hand to Mikey with a smile.

"Hello." A blush creeped on Mikey's face when he saw that smile. It was refreshing and warm.

"Come inside, Mich. You can borrow my clothes until yours dry."

"Yeah, of course, you should take responsibility! I didn't want to go with you to Shinjuku in the first place." Mich pouted, causing Shinichiro to chuckle.

"I already said sorry, right?" Shinichiro said as he started walking towards his room, coming back with towels and a set of clothing.

"Eww..." Mich teasingly said when he saw a boxer.

"Bastard! It's new!" Shinichiro's face flushed red because of that, making Takemichi laugh so loud.

"I know fucker, why so defensive?" Takemichi said after dying out his laughter.

Manjiro just looked at the bickering duo. It was the first time he had seen his brother act like this. Yeah, he's happy with his gangmates/friends, but Manjiro hasn't seen his brother looking so... free.

"Heh! Just go change in the bathroom near the kitchen. Your boyfriend better be thankful that I let you come with me. Just eat your dinner here." Shinichiro muttered as he looked at the laughing man who disappeared in the bathroom.

'Boyfriend? ' Manjiro looked at his brother before asking, "Isn't he a guy? Why does he have a boyfriend?" tilting his head out of habit.

Shinichiro just laughed at his brother's question before patting his head and saying, "You'll understand it when you grow up, Manjiro."

A few minutes later, the guy called Mich came out of the bathroom looking so fresh. He saw the three Sanos sitting at the dining table, waiting for him to finish.

"Chinchin, I'm done," he chirped at the black-haired man, who grunted because of the nickname.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me like that? Your boyfriend is already jealous of me because you always choose to hang out with me instead of him!"