03

:: This story does not focus on her love life with Wakasa so... yeah speed timeline. And do not fret everyone, this is a Takemichi Harem fufu.

:: CHAPTER THREE :: BLACK DRAGON ::

|| 5 YEARS LATER... ||

[2 months before Shinichiro's Death]

:: THIRD PERSON'S POV

Man, I didn't think Waka-chan's new apartment would be in the middle of Shibuya, a black-haired male said as they finally got permission from Wakasa to barge into his new place.

They usually hang out at his house in Saitama since he says he loves to stay there.

"He usually stays at his place in Saitama or in Shinjuku, where the Dojo Gym is," a man with long black hair up to his shoulder commented as he lit another cigarette.

The three of them were standing at a 7-story apartment in Shibuya with their motors parked just beside them.

They went to the apartment number that Wakasa gave them, which is actually on the highest floor, and knocked on it three times.

A few minutes later, the door opened, but instead of seeing their lazy ass but effortlessly handsome friend, they saw the most gorgeous, drop-dead gorgeous, heavenly, ethereal, drop-dead gorgeous girl they had ever seen in their entire life's existence.

Blue eyes that can be compared to the blue ocean, eyebrows that are perfectly resting above it, seemingly drawn by a single stroke of brush, and luciously pouty lips tinted in a pink hue. Damn, God must have mistakenly dropped an angel rather than a human on Earth.

"Oh hello there..."

'Oh God! Her voice! An angel is calling for—

"Eh? Keizo-san! It's been a while!" His thoughts were interrupted by the same girl, who shouted Benkei's real name.

"Oh? Take-chan? Did you come to visit Wakasa? And yes, it's been three years; you've grown up beautifully. If it weren't for your eyes, I wouldn't have recognized you." Benkei said nonchalantly, as if he were talking to his long-lost friend.

"Oh, you flattered me. And nope! Ushi barged into my house last week, like he always does, and told me to cook for him this week. Can you even believe that he traveled all the way from Tokyo to Kyoto just to say that?! Oh, you must have been tired coming up from here; come in!" the girl, whom Benkei called Take-chan, opened the door widely enough for them to enter.

What welcomed them was a dirty white wall designed with wooden furniture. Two family-size gray couches are facing each other, while one single gray couch is facing the small television in the sala.

"Sit on the couch first while I prepare your drinks. Do you want some juice, water, or coffee?" she asked as she walked to the east part of the apartment, where the mini kitchen is located.

"Juice is fine." "Hmm..." "Same here."

The girl nodded before picking up some glass from the hanging cabinet. "Ushi's still in the bathroom, so you need to wait for a little while." she said.

You can see from the living room what the kitchen looks like. Two tall wooden stool chairs are placed on the island counter of the kitchen that serves as the table itself, facing the kitchen, where a few supplies are perfectly hanging or placed there.

"Woah. I didn't know Waka-chan had a taste in aesthetic designs." the black-haired, obsidian-eyed man said as he wandered his eyes around, trying to distract himself from staring at the pretty goddess.