04

:: CHAPTER FOUR :: INUI AKANE ::

:: THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Akane-chan~"

"Eh? Takemichi-chan? Hello." a girl with light shoulder-length hair and big gentle eyes said as she hugged Takemichi.

"It's been a while, how are you? Is working at the cafe tiring?" Talemichi asked as she get off from the hug.

"Ah, no. The work's fine. The staff are nice to me. Thank you very much for making me work there." Akane smiled as she bow her head.

"No worries. I told you I'll help you after that incident happened right? By the way, where's the kids? Are they with you?" Takemichi bombared her with questions.

"Sweet cheeks is she someone you know?" a voice interrupted her questions.

"Ushi! This is Akane, my friend that I saved uh... 3 days ago. Akane this is Wakasa, the one I keep telling about!"

"Hello, Wakasa-san."

"Yo."

"Eh, Inui-san?" it was Shinichiro, who called the girl in her surname.

"Hello Sano-san, I hope my brother and Koko doesn't bother you."

'What a calm voice.' Takemichi said as she cling her arms around Akane's.

"Are you alone, Akane-chan?" she asked.

But before she could even utter a word, two voices interrupted their conversation, again.

"Akane-san/Onee-chan!"

Takemichi's eyes sparkled as soon as she saw the two familiar kids running up to them.

"Ara~ Hajime-kun, Seishu-kun, how are you two doing?" the two boy's head snapped towards the person beside Akane.

"Takemichi-san!" they shouted at the same time, earning a look from the passer by.

"Take-chan, you know them?" Shinichiro asked, obviously stating the obvious.

"Uhum! I saw their house burning and— don't look at me like that Ushi. I swear I'm not injured." Takemichi stopped in the mid way when she saw the look Wakasa is giving her.

"Takemichi-san saved Akane-san when the house was burning. When she heard me saying that there is one more person left in the house, she suddenly ran inside, even the firefighters can't stop her." Kokonoi said as he clutch on Inupi's hands.

"Hahaha..."

"*sigh* Did you get hurt?" Wakasa asked as he inspect Takemichi's arms.

"Nope! I'm fine! We both went to medic as soon as I got Akane-chan outside the house. Akane-chan has small burns in her arms while the medic said I don't have any injuries." Takemichi said as she let Wakasa do his thing. She can't stop him anyway.

"How many times to I have to tell you not to be reckless?" and there Wakasa goes and his 10 minutes scolding.

The two, Takeomi and Shinichiro find it amusing to see their lazy friend speaking more than 5 words without a rest.

"Hep! Okay fine! I won't do it again, geez, you're like mama." Takemichi said as she put her hands in Wakasa's mouth.

"Now, onto the real topic! Akane-chan do you want to go shopping with me!" Takemichi's eyes sparkles as she stare at Akane, waiting for her reply.

"Eh? Sure, we're not busy anyways." Akane said as she look at the two kids who's nodding at her.

"Really?! Let's go then! I have a lot of time to spare and we have someone who can carry the bags!" she said as she started pulling Akane towards a named clothing shop.

SHIN'S BESTFRIEND  ||  ALLTAKEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara