05

:: CHAPTER FIVE :: LITTLE TOMAN ::

One week later...

"Yah! What do you mean about baby sitting! I don't want to!" A loud voice interrupted my sleep at the new bought couch inside Shin-chin's bikeshop, courtesey to me by the way.

"Uhm? Shin-chin, who's the gay that's been shouting like a wild mammal?" I asked before hearing a chuckle behind me.

"It's Takeomi." Wakasa said as he ruffled the my head.

"Ow don't mess my hair!" slowly, I sat up from my comfortable sleeping position.

I rubbed my eyes before slowly opening it. I then look for Takeomi who's fumming in anger. "What's got you so mad at, Omi-chii?" I asked before yawning. Damn, I'm still sleepy.

"Shin asked me to babysit his devil of a brother. Tsk. I already got my hands full with those two siblings of mine." Takeomi tsked.

I tilted my head to the right while looking directly at Takeomi's eyes "Oh? Babysitting? You can babysit Omi-chii?" I asked.

I know he's not. That bastard can't babysit at all. Who in the right mind would smoke while holding his sister by his shoulder duh.

"No!"

"Eh? Omi, it's just for a day, I have to go to Hokkaido for the mean time." Shin-chin reasoned as he look at Omi-chii with... uh, puppy eyes.

"No. I'm leaving." and Omi-chii is gone.

"Hah..." Shin-chin sighed as he brushed his hair out of his forehead that is sticking due to sweat.

"Shin-chin..." I called. He looked at me with a pout as if he was betrayed by someone. "I can babysit them." I added with a smile.

Shinichiro's eyes sparkled like a star in the night sky. He hold her and and shake it vigorously before speakin. "You would do that for me?!" he shouted.

"Of course! Shin-chin! I love kids you know! I even have this two kids I visit everyday in some orphanage!" I beamed to him.

"Wow, Take-chan, you're really an angel sent by the heavens." Shin-chin said in awe with his obsidian eyes sparkling like stars.

I just smile while patting the Shin's head hiding the fact that I'm laughing inside my mind as I imagine my dear friend having dog ears and tail. 'Well, he do really look like a golden retriever even back then.' I thought.

"When will I babysit them? I have to clear my schedule for it." I said with a simple smile.

"Uhm... next month. I need to get some motor parts for my gift to my brother on his birthday." Shin said.

::

Unbeknownst to them, they did not notice how hard Takemichi's hand in clenching right now. They didn't saw how her eyes glint with fear that she can't make it right.

'No, I prepared for this.' she thought and clear her negative thoughts.

'I can save him. I will save him, whatever it cost.'

"I for sure know that he'll like your gift." she beamed, hiding the suicidal plan that she has.

F  A S  T      F  O  R  W  A  R  D

Takemichi finally had some time of her own, without any of her male friends bugging the hell out of her. She have plans today for herself (who is she kidding? It's definitely not for her) listed down in her pretty head.

"Hm... Is this the Musashi Shrine they spoke of?" she asked and slowly walked upstairs, lollipop in her mouth.

'It's passable to be a hangout place.' she thought as she nod her head.

'Ah, as I thought, I'm still not over it.' I thought as I suddenly have flashback of that kid.

Behind his smile is a ticking time bomb that will explode anytime. Those dark orbs that stare at your soul.

'Manjiro.'

"Eh? Who are you?" she jolted and almost punch the hell out of someone who just spoke if it weren't for another person stopping her.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M SORRY KID! DID I HIT YOU???" she said as she touched the cheeks of the short blonde haired male.

"... are you Shin-chin's little brother?" she asked as soon as those familiar orbs stare at her.

'Keep your cool, Takemichi. He's not that Mikey.' she reminded herself.

"Shin-chin???" like a clueless kid, Manjiro wondered who the beautiful girl is talking about.

"Shinichiro! That Ugly haired guy." she beamed with a wide smile.

"You kinda look like him, especially your eyes." she added and pat his head, not noticing the other kids surrounding her.

"How do you know about my brother?" Manjiro asked while looking at her.

"Hmm... It's Ushi who introduced him to me. Ushi and Kei are my friends since 5 years ago. Well I'm more of a referee back then." she giggled.

"Ushi is Wakasa Imaushi and Kei is Keizo Arashi, or Benkei, if your wondering who am I talking to." she added while patting Manjiro's head who seemed to like it.

Her eyes started to wander around the said place. Her eyes darted towards the kids who's looking at her curiously.

"Ah! Right, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Hanagaki Takemichi, 18, taking Business Management course. Yoroshiku!" she introduced while waving her hand.

"Don't worry, I know all of you, due to Shin-chin's rambling about Manjiro building his own gang with his friends." she bartered endlessly, though it looks like the kids doesn't mind and more so enjoys her company.

::

"Ne, Takemichi-san..." a lilac haired called for her name.

"Yes, kashi-kun?" she answered, making the little guy flinched by the sudden nickname.

"Uhm... can my sister visit your cafe? You see, we are planning to go to beach and I don't have someone to leave them." Mitsuya asked, clearly shy about his sudden favor.

"Of course! They are welcome to my cafe anytime. Same goes to all of you. You can stop by and have some leisure time there."

Their hearthy conversation was cut off by the sound of a motor engine. Takemichi suddenly stand up from where she is sitting and slowly walked towards the shrine's entrance.

"You're here, Ushi? Thought you have a lot more people to train at the dojo?" she half shouted to the person who just got to the Shrine.

"You're not replying to my messages and just told me that you're going to see Shin-chan's brother." Wakasa's lazy voice can be heard from below.

"Eh? Sorry, I was so immersed in telling stories at the kids to even remember replying to you hehe." She said while smiling apologetically.

"Bye kids! And Kashi-kun, you can just leave the two little kids to me and endjoy your time with your friends! Let's go, Ushi!"

It will finally start. My Revenge.

:: CHAPTER FIVE :: LITTLE TOMAN ::
s c r t v p l t t r