06

[A/N: Boring Chapter Ahead!!!!]

::  CHAPTER SIX :: BABYSITTING SANOS ::

The day has finally come. Takemichi is currently looking outside the Sano residence from the opposite side of the road. She's leaning to Diablo (her motor) while waiting for her friend to go out with his siblings.

"Now, now, I'm only going to be out for two days, someone will take care of you." she heard Shinichiro said before patting the young Manjiro.

"Shin-nii, if it's Takeomi-nii then I would rather be okay being alone." a small blonde haired girl said, earning a chuckle from her, who clearly heard about the statement.

'Damn. Omi-chii just got roasted by a little girl.' she thought and continue to watch the siblings' interaction.

"Nope, Manjiro knows her." Shinichiro said before dialing her number. She looked at her vibrating phone before answering it.

"Mich, where are you?" Shinichiro asked from the phone.

"Hello, I'm at the opposside of the road. Been watching the three of you for a while now." she answered making Shinichiro's head snap towards her direction.

Takemichi start to walk towards the trio while waving her hands at Manjiro.

"Heyah, Manjiro, nice seeing you again." Takemichi said as she finally reached their place.

"Take care of them for me, Michi. Gramps health has been bad lately so I advised him to rest first." Shinichiro said.

One of the reason why he asked for Takeomi to babysit his siblings was because Gramp Sano is currently resting because of his health.

"Hmm... Emma and Manjiro have their school today?" Takemichi said when she saw the bag behind the little girl.

"Yeah, I'll bring them to the school first." Shinichiro said with an awkward smile.

"Walking?"

Shinichiro nodded before answering, "Can't have the both of them ride with me noh? It's illegal."

Takemichi popped out the lollipop from her mouth before speaking, "Emma can ride with me so you can go straight to your destination after sending them to school." she said as she point the motor at the other side of the road, "I have a spare helmet." she added.

Shinichiro was left speechless until he felt a pinch on his side. "Stop spacing out, old man." she said before looking at the little girl.

"Hello, Emma-chan, You can call me Hana-nee or Michi-nee. I'm Shin-chin's friend." she waved with a smile.

Emma is only looking at her in awe,"Your shades look cool on you, Hana-nee-san." she murmured, earning a light chuckle from Takemichi.

"You're so cute Emma-chan. Come on let's get you up in my motorbike." she offered her hand which Emma happily took before they left the two male.

"Wow, her bike looks cool! I want one like that!" Manjiro said making Shinichiro coughed his heart out.

"That cost millions, Manjiro. Come on, let's get my motor before the two of them leave us." Shinichiro said and return inside the house to get his motor.

::

"I'll fetch you later, Emma-chan." Takemichi said as she wave her hand to Emma, who's now entering the school.

Shinichiro already left after reminding his sibling to behave at her presence which she just chuckled to.

"Manjiro, are you going to Musashi after school?" Takemichi asked as she looked at her side.

"Yeah! We have a meeting, Kazutora was beaten up by some gangsters from Aniki's former gang, so we're going to take revenge!" Manjiro said with a seriousness on his voice before walking inside the school.

"Is it the 8th generation?" Takemichi asked herself, no, more like the guy who appeared behind her.

"It was the 9th, Takemichi-sama." the man in a butler outfit said.

"Ah, right, Izana's the one leading 8th BD so... was his name Shion Madarame?" she asked again.

"Yes, Takemichi-sama. Do you want me to do something about them?" he asked.

"Nah, Toman can handle them pretty well. The current BD are all bunch of idiots anyway." she said before riding her motor to go... somewhere.

"Guard them for a while, Miura." she said before starting the engine and leaving the man in a butler uniform.

"She really is as secretive as ever." another man, in his 40's said at the backseat of the car.

"She got that from you, Takehiro-dono." Miura said before chuckling.

"Before, she was like a little girl, following me everyday, shouting that she will defeat me and be the clan leader." the man, Takehiro said earning a chuckle from Miura.

"She's grown a lot, Takehiro-dono." Miura said with a smile.

Miura, a butler serving Takehiro from when he became the Clan's lord, has seen Takemichi grow since birth.

"We'll take our leave Miura, I can't let my daughter's plan be ruined because of me." was what Takehiro said before pulling up the car's window and leaving the scene.

Miura just shrug and look at the school the two kids entered.

"Like father, like daughter haha. If only you can see this Sydney-sama." Miura said before disappearing in the shadows.

::

She looked at the grave in front of her before putting the flowers she bought beside it.

"I'm starting." she said as she slowly sit at the front of the grave.

"Please guide this reckless daughter of yours towards the right and good path." she proceed on lighting the incense and pray.

"We're always here, loving and remembering you, Mom. I'm sorry if your reckless daughter lied about you, about who am I. But I want them to see me as just Takemichi... an average friend. Not a Takemichi, who's a heir in yakuza clan. Who's life is always in danger." she looked at another set of bouquet of tulips and smile.

"I'll do anything for my friends... so please, continue to look over me in Heaven, Mom. Me and Dad loves you, always and forever." she stayed for a while before leaving with a determined face.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I N  T H E  L O V I N G  M E M O R I E S  O F

H A N A G A K I   S Y D N E Y

BORN: January 13, 1960
DIED: September 6, 1990

Loving and Kind in all her ways,
Upright and Just to the end of her days,
Sincere and True in heart and Mind,
A beautiful memory she left behind.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

What secret does Takemichi hides?

Is it the fact that his father's not away? or the fact that she lied about her mother?

Is there a reason behind why she hides it from her friends? Who knows.

::  CHAPTER SIX :: BABYSITTING SANOS ::
s  c  r  t  v  p  l  t  t  r