01

:: CHAPTER ONE :: WHITE FERAL CAT ::

━━━━ ♧

I jolted awake. Shit! My heads are spinning like I've just finished riding a merry go round at full speed. Damn. I feel like vomiting.

I slowly opened my eyes as soon as the pain lessened. Mint green walls that are pleasing to the eyes, a touch of white and green bedding with a stuff toy at the side, and white window borders welcomed me.

I lagged for a while before realizing something. "Isn't this my house in Saitama?"

Confused, I roamed my eyes around until I spotted a calendar with a date: January 10, 1998.

[The manga didn't tell how old Waka was when BD was created, so I'll create my own.]

"What. The. Actual. Fuck?!" I shouted as I saw the calendar, but I was much more shocked by the high-pitched tone that came out of my own mouth.

'Are you willing to exchange everything? Even your gender?'

'Fuck. I thought that was just a dream!' I hurriedly went to my bathroom and looked at my face in the mirror: the same black, unruly hair that's now up to my shoulder and a pair of blue eyes.

Thank God my eyes are still the same—wait, what's the date again?

*CRASH*

Shit! Shit! Shit! January 10, 1998, was when I and Wakasa met for the first time! I quickly run upstairs of my new house towards the room where I was before.

The sight that welcomed me is still the same as before I came back from the past. Wounded and full of blood, Wakasa decided to intrude on my house using the open window on my second floor that connects to my room.

How can he even do that? Is he a cat?

He was ambushed by his enemies, not from Keizo's gang but others, and was hurt in the process of fighting them alone.

I looked at his pained expression as he looked at his wounded shoulder. Right, he was stabbed there.

"You good?" I asked, still high-pitched since I'm still stuck in my 13-year-old body.

A year from now, he's going to be a member of Black Dragon after Chin decides to unite Kodo Rengo and Keizo's gang named Ragnarok.

"Who are you?" flat-toned voice? Yep, he's definitely the Wakasa I know.

"You're the one who intrudes on my house; you should introduce yourself first." I said as I raised my eyebrow against him.

I may be in the body of a kid, but hello, I'm a 20-year-old man. So no, I won't respect this man here. Not when I'm practically mentally older than him. Hmph.

He did not speak for a while, but then, "Wakasa Imaushi." he introduced himself in a flat tone.

"Hanagaki Takemichi." I walked towards one of the rooms cabinets before pulling out a whole box of medicinal kit out there. "Let me patch you up; you reek of blood, and it irritates me."

"You sure are a kid?" he asked, and he let me take the white coat out of his.

I put it in a hanger and hang it in a wall where I usually hang my school uniform.

"For an old man, you talk a lot." I retorted. "Remove your shirt; I can't clean the stab wound from your shoulder." I added, to which he obliged. I helped him remove it though.

I'll stick a needle in him if he doesn't.

"How old are you, kid?" he asked as he let me clean his wound. He hisses like a cat whenever I clench the stab with a cotton dipped in alcohol.