Ronald Weasley x Y/N Potter

I'm gonna make Harmione not like Ron in this bc it hurts my heart to imagine her being heart Broken while setting up Y/N and Ron. So she don't need no man ok?

Y/N's Hogwarts House: Griffindore

—————————

It was now my fifth year at Hogwarts and I was hanging out with Harmione Granger, she became one of my closer friends seeing as Harry Potter is my brother.

"Ok wait- let me get this strait. You like Ron?" She asks me with a huge smile. I give her a small smile, feeling heat rise to my cheeks as I look down to my cris crossed feet. "Yeah and I have sense second year-" I respond. "WHAT?!" She shouts and I go to shush her. Then Harry and Ron walk into the room. "Hey guys." I hear my brother say. I slowly turn to look at the two other boys, my hand still over Harmione's mouth. I quickly step back and awkwardly chuckle towards the boys. Ron chuckles a little beside Harry making me smile.

    "Hey guys I have an idea-" Harmione speaks up now that I have removed my hand from her face. I rase an eyebrow looking towards her like 'bitch I swear if ur about to out me to Ron-' she just smiled before continuing. "Do you guys want to sleep over in the common room and do karaoke and other party games? Any other griffindores you want can join us too." She finishes. "Actually- that sounds fun." Ron says as him and Harry walk closer. We all agree it would be a good idea and we figure out who we want there. It'll be me, Harmione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Neville. We then go off to invite people and get ready for tonight.

——————————

-time skip brought to you by our favorite Slytherin ferret boy-

    Me and Neville have been close friends for a while to the point where he knows I have a crush on Ron. I just knew that him and Harmione shipped us but I wanted things to happen when I'm ready and I feel like tonight is a perfect opportunity to tell him. And I express myself best through various kinds of art and that includes music so what better way then to sing. We were planning on doing karaoke anyways.

    About an hour latter I walk into the griffindore common room in my pajamas to see everyone else dressed similarly. I take a seat next to my brother at the end of the row of people. Earlier that day I had brought my guitar downstairs for this so we could have music. I pull up a chair and bring out my guitar. Now neither of the Wesley's in the room nor Harmione knew I could play guitar so they looked towards me slightly shocked as I'm sitting tuning it. "Alright then, who's first?" I ask the group and Harmione goes first starting us strong. She was lightly surprised that after she started singing I knew the song and played alone with her voice. Everyone else was still a little anxious to sing infront of everyone. "Ok then- guess I'll go next." I wasn't quite ready to confess to Ron yet, luckily Harry spoke up. "I'll do a duet with you N/N." Harry spoke getting up and standing next to my chair. We decided to sing 'We Have Each Other' by Alec Benjamin. And it was really fun and we just changed the pronouns for sister to brother and it was great and lots of fun. Afterwards Ginny decides to go and after she finishes Neville had developed the confidence to go next.

    After the shy boy had finished I whistled "woo! That was great dude!" I say patting my friend on the back. "We'll maybe you should go next." He whispered to me lightly shoving my arm. "I'll go." I hear Ron say infront of us. I go to sit back to my chair and pick up my guitar. "What'll it be then?" I ask so I can play the guitar along with his singing. "Ophelia by the lumineers" he says I nod towards him and start playing and he starts singing. His singing was a lot better than some would expect it to be. It was beautiful and smooth. And a few times throughout the song I could have swarn I saw Ron look towards me. After he finished he sat down. "I'll go next then. I said scooting my chair more towards the middle infront of my friends getting my guitar ready

"There I was again tonight forcing laughter, faking smiles. Same old tired lonely place." I start to sing while facing the group then looking down to my red-brown guitar.

"Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy vanished when I saw your face." I then look up from my guitar looking to my group of friends all of them amazed. I then look over to Ron.

"All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you." After I speak that line both mine and the other boys faces lightly tinted red.

    I sang a bit more really getting into the music. Taylor was a very emotional singer (we're just gonna pretend this fits in with the hp timeline) I used to listen to her while me and Harry still lived with the Dursleys.

"This is me praying that this was the very first page. Not where the storyline ends. My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again." I shift my gaze to my guitar then look back up to the group.

"These are the words I held back, as I was leaving to soon." I started to get more emotional then I entended then locked eyes with Ron

"I was enchanted to meet you." I sang the lime before taking a deep breath in and holding back small tears that poked the edges of my eyes.

I tightly close my eyes. Before continuing to stop my emotions from controlling me.

"Please don't be in love with someone else! Please don't have somebody waiting on you!" I open my glossy eyes and Harry looks slightly worried at my emotional state while Ginny is just enjoying herself and Neville and Harmione look at me with sympathetic looks as I near the end of the song.

    Once I finish the song I remove the guitar from off my lap and wipe at my eyes. "Oof-" I say chuckling. "Got a little emotional with that one." As I stand up I feel arms being wrapped around me and I look to see a head of red hair hugging me and it definitely wasn't Ginny. "Hey Ron." I say hugging him back before he loosens his grip and looks towards me. "I like you Y/N, like a lot and not just in a friend way." The Weasley boy said looking at me In the eyes as I stand in shock. I don't know what to say so I look towards neville and Harmione behind Ron. They both just smile at me. Neville is mouthing 'tell him!' And Harmione is mouthing 'kiss him!' So I compromise.

    I slowly lean in to kiss Ron and he moves in to, placing his hand to the side of my face. We stay that way for a moment before pulling away. "I really like you too Ronald Weasley." I say and we all laugh. We then move on with our night and me and Ron are laying on the couch. My head is resting on his chest while he's reading a book and playing with my hair. As I slowly drift to sleep hugging my new boyfriend I hear him say. "I love you my prince."

——————————

The song Y/N sings is Enchanted by Taylor swift lol.