Fred Weasley x Y/N L/N

Hogwarts House: Doesn't matter

——————————

I nock on the door of my friend Ron Weasly. I'll be staying at the Weasley's house for a little while this summer becausemy parents won't be home so I need someone to take care of me. I havent met the Weasleys yet though, other then Fred, George, and Ron. The door opens and a freindly looking woman is on the other side of the door. "H-Hello, I'm Y/N L/N. I'm the boy who's friends with some of your kids and is going to be staying here for a bit." She then smiles widely at me. "Of course! Come on in! I'm Molly! I've heard a lot about you the twins and ron bring you up a lot." I smile to myself, thinking of my friends as I step into the house.

"boys! Your friend is here!" Molly shouts up the stairs. You can hear some rustling around and I hear someone fall before the tqins peek their head around the corner, Ron soon folowing their action. Once they lock eyes with me I give a smile and a small wave and their faces light up as they smile. They run over to me and Fred hugs me. "your squishing me Fred!" I chuckle. He then lets me go and I hug the other two boys. Molly walks over to us "I'll start dinner. Why don't you guys go upstairs?" She says, lightly nudging Fred's shoulder. We nod and walk up the stairs to the twins room because it's bigger than Ron's.

Once we make it inside the room we laugh and sit down in a circle on the ground. "What should we do?" I ask looking around to the other boys. "We can play Truth or dare." George says smiling at us. "sounds fun." Ron responds. We all nod in agreement. "You start first Ron." I point at him. "why me?" He asks. "Because." He sighs before looking to the three of us. "George. Truth or Dare." Ron asks him. "Truth." "Is it true that a girl asked you out to homecoming?" Ron asks and me and Fred look to George with anticipation. George sighs "Yes. Not like it's any of your buisness though." He says then moving on. "Y/N, Truth or Dare?" "You know I always pick dare first so I'm gonna go with truth today to mix up my routien." I chuckle. "Do you have a crush?" George asks me and Fred nudges his should with a confused or angry face? I don't realy take note of it though. "yes." I say and then everyone is asking me who it is. "Hey, you asked me if I had a crush not who it was." I say chuckling.

I turn and look to the group of ginger haired boys. I put a hand over my eyes and extend my arm and point out my finger, moving my arm in a circle. I then stop my arm and look at who I landed on. "Ah. Ok then, fred. Truth or dare?" I ask and he thinks for a moment before responding. "Dare." He says with a smirk and the others look towards me, awaiting my responce. I think for a moment then smirk. "If you have a crush I dare you to call them. You don't have to confess or anything but just call and talk for a sec." I say smiling. Fred blushes and looks to his brothers then takes out his phone and scrolls through his contacts a bit. We hear his phone start to ring and then my pocket suddenly starts to go off with a call. I grab my phone and look to the caller ID and see it's fred. I look to him and blush before answering the call and puting the phone to my ear. "Well thats a suprise, I didn't think it would be me." I said into the phone, looking at Fred.

I then hang up the phine and Fred looks like he's nervous. "So?.." Fred starts. I chuckle at his nervous responce. "God you're so cute. Of course I like you." I chuckle and look to him. His eyes widen as he looks back at me. "really?" He asks. I smile and nod, extening my arms out for a hug. He launches at me and hugs me, making us fall to the ground and Freds siblings laugh. "We'll leave you two alone to talk for a bit." George says then him and Ron leave. Me and Fred laugh while laying on the floor from the takle hug. I turn to Fred. "So you like me huh?" I ask and he chuckles and nods. I roll onto my side, facing him and he does the same. I take one of my hands and place it on his cheek. "Good thing I like you too then?" I ask and he nods, blushing. I kiss the tip of his nose. "Cutie."

Wattpad is being buggy as FUCK so I barely got this done ✌️😗