Prologue - A Definition Of Truthful Love

।। श्री राम जय राम जय जय राम ।। 
।। जय श्री सियाराम ।। 
।। जय बोलो श्री राम लक्ष्मण जानकी 
जय बोलो श्री राम भक्त हनुमान जी की ।। 
।। ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः ।। 

।। श्री राम जय राम जय जय राम ।। ।। जय श्री सियाराम ।। ।। जय बोलो श्री राम लक्ष्मण जानकी जय बोलो श्री राम भक्त हनुमान जी की ।। ।। ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः ।। 

Hello everyone! 

Namaste and warm greetings from my side : )

I know how most of us have read the Ramayana, the story of Lord Shree Rama Chandra and His Beloved Consort, Goddess Sita. 

Maybe many of us have even read the Sitayana, the same epic but from Goddess Sita's point of view.

But this is my book, written from my point of view and insight. I have tried my best to pour in all my love, devotion and understanding of the Divine in this book.
What makes Lord Rama a hero to not only His subjects, but also His Wife. He is the only God to be revered as a King in history.

He is Goddess Sita's Nayak, the protagonist of the Ramayana, His beloved Shree Hanuman's Lord, and most importantly, seated in the Lotus Seat of our hearts.

Whoever defeats evil in the guise of Ravana in his heart, awakens his soul to Shree Rama, and his mind becomes as pure as Shree Sita Devi.

We are not just humans, with spiritual experiences. We are spiritual beings with human experiences. And kindness, good virtue, and empathy truly make us humane.

Not all of us may be Gods, but we are all humane. And embracing humanity in itself is truly divine and uplifting. A self realised soul becomes one with the Supreme Divine.

Only Lord Rama is the truth personified, rest everything else is false. Whatever may have happened after the Ramayana, might just be an illusion based on folks and tales. 

But what happened during the Ramayana, is not just Lord Rama's tale, it is our own story. How we deal with our own shortcomings and fight our own demons. 

He was born as a human, endured so much as a human, and most importantly, loved as a human. And yet we consider Him Divine and a God, because He never shied away from expressing His emotions truthfully. 

He is symbolic of how love is not to dictate, but to surrender and have mutual respect and understanding for your consort. He would never break His promise and never even raise His voice to subdue anyone.

He always stood for what is right.  His idealism is something we all idolize. He is the Lord of Lord Shiva, the Supreme Lord of the Cosmos. We don't need more proof of His Divinity. 

When you have faith and belief, devotion increases. But when you have doubt, nothing can calm you down. There is no peace anywhere in the three worlds for the one whose mind is filled with doubt.

And Lord Rama's name is greater than His tale, because simply chanting this two letter Super Mantra can calm our minds and dispel all doubts and fears.

The one who has Lord Rama, and Goddess Ramaa's mercy, also has the mercy of all the other Gods and Goddesses bestowed upon him.

The first three chapters serve as an introduction to the storyline. I request the readers to skip them in case they already know about the history and the prior era to the Ramayana.

After which, I shall adapt the plot as a simple storytelling, depicting the feelings and emotions of the Divine Couple, starting from Their childhood to Their final advent to Saket Dhaam, Their eternal abode.

I'll try my best to express Their Love and will try to be as accurate as possible, taking references from whatever I have learnt and understood.

And whatever I do, or can do, like inculcating my hobbies or art skills, I prefer to use them as mediums of my devotion.

I've always said that I am simply the medium as the writer. These stories are eternal and timeless and don't belong to me. 

I write what the Divine makes me write. I take no credit for my work. It's all His doing and grace and mercy.

I have tried my best to inculcate stories from  the Ramayana, Srimad Bhagavatam and the Vishnu Purana, as well as other Holy Scriptures, Texts and Epics.

Any discrepancies or errors are deeply regretted. My apologies for the same!

In no way do I wish to sound rude, demeaning or hurtful to anyone's sentiments. 

I do not own the images and have tried my best to attach the graphics which match the plot of the stories. All credits go to their respective artists.

I have edited the storyline to fit the tales according to the situations. Kindly abide by the story in the chronological order as per the chapters.

Thank you so much for taking out time to read this story. Indeed, it is a piece of my heart.

Shree Keshav is my beloved, and I surrender my life at His Lotus Feet.

This work I thus offer whole heartedly as a humble offering at the Lotus Feet of the Divine.

।। श्री राम जय राम जय जय राम ।। ।। जय श्री सियाराम ।। ।। जय बोलो श्री राम लक्ष्मण जानकी जय बोलो श्री राम भक्त हनुमान जी की ।। 

।। जय श्री सियाराम ।। 
।। जय बोलो श्री राम लक्ष्मण जानकी 
जय बोलो श्री राम भक्त हनुमान जी की ।।