CHAPTER 3: THE CHOPPED: The amazing Sakura and the Flashy Jester <Part 1> (OP)

Third Person POV:

Waking up was never an easy thing, but mornings really irritated Sakura, especially on weekdays.

Making her way to school, Sakura yawned as she tried to get the tiredness out of her system, all the while Tomoyo walked right by her.

Tomoyo: I can't believe you managed to catch another one of those Wild Cards yesterday!! I wish I was there to record you. .

Sakura: Ahaha. . Perhaps. .

Tomoyo: Oh, by the way. Have you heard of the new circus in town??

Sakura: Circus??

Tomoyo: Yeah! There's this new circus show in town with some really amazing talents. I was wondering if you'd like to go?

Sakura: I'd love to! In all honesty, I haven't been to a real circus before, so this should be fun!

Before they could continue their talk, their teacher came into the class, indicating that it was time for the lesson.

Sakura and Tomoyo went back to their seats before making silently planning on this circus trip.

Tineskip, Location: park:

Sakura, along with her brother, Yukito and Tomoyo had just arrived at the area where the circus was.

Balloons were in the air as people were smiling left and right, everyone just being happy and entertained.

Sakura and Tomoyo had stars in their eyes as they went around the circus area. Touya doing his best to restrain Yukito from spending all of his money on food.

As both girls wandered the circus, they suddenly encountered Syaoran, who was enjoying a nice piece of cotton candy.

Greeting each other, the group decided to head over to main tent of the circus in order to watch the main performance.

Entering the tent, the kids found their seats next to Yukito and Touya, both Sakura and Syaoran looking up at Yukito with a blush.

Their fantasies were interrupted as the show lights dimmed and the performance began.

The show started as numerous acrobats flew from the trapeze swings and lion tamers had the animals do a variety of tricks.

Keros didn't really enjoy the lion show, but was amazed by the other performances.

The show continued on as multiple animals performed more tricks and magicians entertained the audience with some tricks.

However, the main show started when the announcers voice boomed from the microphone.

Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FOR THE GRAND SPECTACLE OF TONIGHT'S SHOW. . HE'S HUGE, HE'S STRETCHY, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY A ONE OF A KIND PERFORMER WHO OWNS THE WORD 'FLASHY'. PLEASE WELCOME, THE GENIUS JESTER: BUGGY THE CLOWN!!!

All lights suddenly focused on a singular trap door, which remained shut for a few seconds. . .

Murmurs began spreading throughout the crowd as the announcer began to get worried.

Suddenly, from within the trapdoor, the audience could hear loud banging noises. That was when the trapdoors swung open as numerous fireworks shot out of the opening, causing the audience to gleefully clap.

That was when a giant cloth with two gloves emerged from the opening, from within the cloth, was the face of a man with blue hair and a bright red nose. The man also wore what appeared to be a pirate hat that had the symbol of a Jolly Roger with a Bright red nose.

Buggy: IT'S TIME TO GET FLASHY!!!

The crowd once again erupted in cheers as the Genius Jester greeted the crowd and performed numerous tricks.