CHAPTER 9: THE CALM: SAKURA AND THE HIDDEN GUARDIANS.

Third Person POV:

It was a new day as Sakura slowly got out of bed, rubbing her head in pain. Looking down at herself, she could still feel the combo slashes Marluxia dished out.

She was lucky enough that Sora knew Healing magic and the fact that he knew a thing or 2 about treating wounds.

She remembered Sora and the others explaining what happened yesterday, after capturing the Reaper Nobodies.

Thankfully, no one was hurt, minus her and Syaoran.

It was honestly bad enough that Sakura had to deal with all of these new Wild Cards, but now she needed to face this 'Organization XIII' group.

Deciding to put those thoughts aside for now, she got out of bed and decided to get ready for the day. While getting ready, she noticed a small scar on her side.

Sakura: *Well, guess that's to be expected. Wonder who caused that though??*

Choosing to ignore this, Sakura went downstairs to have breakfast.

Since the incident yesterday, the school decided to give the students the day off to give them time to recover.

So, Sakura was currently home alone as her father was at work while her brother was out with Yukito.

After getting a bit of breakfast, Sakura did her chores before heading out to explore her neighbourhood.

Exploring the neighbourhood, Sakura had the feeling that something was off about today.

It wasn't the fact that she couldn't see anyone, it was mainly the fact that she couldn't hear anything.

All around Sakura, the wind, the barking of dogs, the swaying of leaves, they were all gone. Everything was completely silent.

Stopping for a minute, Sakura looked around her neighbourhood in confusion from the pure silence.

That was when she heard the sounds of loud gunshots and what could only be described as an explosion not too far from her.

Normally, Sakura wouldn't be the one go out of her way to see what exactly was going on, Choosing to walk the other way in these types of situations.

However, her senses sharpened as she felt the aura of a Wild Card in the area of the bullets. She could also sense a different type of energy. . One almost identical to that of Keros's. .

Sakura: *That's impossible, though. . . Keros should still be at home.*

Needing answers for this situation, Sakura quickly ran over to the area with her wand out.

Once she arrived, she hid behind a couple of boxes to see what exactly was happening.

That was when a young teenager was sent flying out of the woody area of the park. Next to come sliding out were two green gun-blades.

The teenager looked to be of Eastern descent, he actually looked like he may or may not be apart of Syaoran's clan, judging by the green hanfu shirt. He wore grey pants and had his black hair tied into a ponytail. A tint of pink was present in his hair.

The boy, getting back on his feet, wasted no time in retrieving his gun and aimed it at the woods.

Just then, the boy dodged an incoming rocket, which blew up the area where the boy was just standing. Sakura's jaw dropped at how exactly this could've happened.

That was when the sound of footsteps could be heard, causing Sakura to look up. From the treeline, Sakura could see a rather tall man with blonde hair walking towards the teenage boy, who was now aiming both his guns at the man.