CHAPTER 4: THE CHOPPED: Confrontation! The Amazing Sakura vs the Genius Jester!

Third Person POV:

Previously, Sakura and her friends had managed to sneak their way into Buggy's circus tent in order to capture the Wild Card. However, after Sakura carelessly stepped on a rubber toy, the Genius Jester was suddenly alerted to their presence.

Buggy: WHO'S THERE?!? SHOW YOURSELVES, YOU FLASHY IDIOTS!!!

The kids looked at each other, slight panic filled their senses when they realised that Buggy may have caught on.

Sakura, feeling very nervous about the situation she managed to get everyone in, took a deep breath, before marching out into the open to face Buggy.

The giant clown looked around the room a bit more until he saw a small girl dressed in a jester's attire.

The blue haired clown looked between her and the front door, confused as to how this small girl in an obvious costume had managed to get into his tent and hear him scheming.

Buggy: You girl. Who are you????

Sakura: W-well, I'm just a girl who has a deep appreciation for people like you and also, I'm one of your biggest fans. *Fidgeting with her wand*

Sakura flinched at her own words, no way was this guy ever going to believe-

Buggy: Oh, if that's the case, then welcome! FOR I AM THE INCREDIBLE BUGGY!!!

Sakura almost had her jaw dropped at how easily Buggy fell for that. Syaoran, Tomoyo and Keros were in a similar state of shock, Keros refusing to believe that this guy was meant to be a dangerous Wild Card.

Buggy and Sakura stared at each other for a moment before a tick appeared on Buggy's forehead as the giant clown pointed his finger accusingly at Sakura.

Buggy: I ASKED YOU FOR YOUR NAME, NOT WHY YOU'RE HERE, YOU FLASHY IDIOT! Speaking of, HOW DID YOU EVEN SNEAK INTO THUS TENT?!?! I HAD MY GUARDS GUARDING IT THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!

Sakura: A-ah, t-that. . W-well, they kind of. . Fell asleep?

Buggy: *Eyes popping out Cartoon style* YOU'RE KIDDING ME!! THOSE LOUSY IDIOTS, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THEM, THEY'LL GO OUT WITH A FLASHY BANG!!!

As Buggy seethe in anger, Syaoran made his way around the circus tent while Tomoyo and Keros found a safe spot to hide and record the whole situation.

Buggy: *Calms down for a bit and looks at Sakura* Oh yeah, what's your name again?

Sakura: Sakura. Sakura Kinomoto, and I'd like to be part of your circus.

Buggy: Oh really?? Well- wait, this could be another trap. *Mumbling to himself * Could be just like that orange haired brat all over again. If that happens, I'd be in big trouble. . . However, she is just a child, a small one at that. . . Seeing as this world doesn't have any devil fruits, I should be able to. .

As Buggy continued to mumble to himself, Syaoran manages to sneak all the way to the other side of the tent. Now, even though Syaoran is normally a no nonsense boy, the boy caught a singular glance at Buggy's face, and almost began laughing.

He didn't understand why, but when he saw that Big Red Nose, he couldn't help but chuckle.

Unfortunately for the kids, a little known fact about Buggy is that he's very sensitive about his nose, especially when people laugh at it.

So when he heard a giggle, Blood lust entered Buggy's vision as he whirled left and right to find the one who laughed at his nose.

Buggy: *Ticked off* ALRIGHT THAT'S IT! WHO'S THERE, SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!! IS IT BECAUSE OF MY NOSE?!?!? YOU WANNA LAUGH, I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT!