CHAPTER 6: THE REVIVED: SKELETAL JOKES, Tomoyo and the phantom of music.

Third Person POV:

Sakura sat at her desk in her bedroom, all of the Wild Cards she's collected so far being sprawled out on the table.

On the left were the two Heartless Wild cards that were titled 'Soldier' and 'Large'.

In the middle were all of the 'Wild Human cards', these being comprised of Sora <Key>, Kirishima <Rock>, Mohji and Richie <Tamer>, Buggy <Chopped>, and now most recently, Winter <Frost>.

Sakura leaned back as she tried to think of what to do with them.While she could take some of them with her, only so many could fit into her pocket.

She also had no intention of ever using the Heartless cards, the name alone indicating to never use them.

Sighing, Sakura placed the Wild Cards in her drawer before heading down stairs to eat some breakfast with her family.

As she sat down, her father served both her and Touya a nice hot bowl of Miso and a serving of rice and Tamagoyaki, the news once again flashed on the TV.

News reporter: And now heading back to our story. Over the past 3 weeks, there have been a number of complaints at the local docks of Tomoeda from the numerous fishermen and late night tourist about a 'Mysterious Song'.

The image on the screen cuts to the dockside as another Reporter is interviewing random people.

Fisherman: "I was out late one night getting a good haul. I was heading back home for the day when I suddenly hear this really creepy tune. Next thing I know, green mist appeared as this really, really creepy laugh starts echoing throughout the entire dock area."

Night guard: "I remember one night, I saw a group of drunk teens trashing one of the shops in the area. However, soon as I get to the area, all of the teens were knocked out as one of their arms were frozen. All this while there was this eerie laugh and guitar in the background.:

Female tourists: *Sobbing* "I-it happened last Sunday. . I was out l-late last night, lost and tired when Green Mist suddenly started filling in the area. That was when this horrible voice whispered if I would show them my panties! I just socked whoever it was and ran for my life!" *Continues sobbing*

Fujitaka: Ah, I've heard of this story. There's been talk about this figure the locals are calling 'The Phantom of Rumbar Yorky' where legends have it this old musician died out at sea in a horrific accident.

Touya: Yeah, well, this 'Phantom' just sounds like some old pervert with nothing better to do. Just hope the cops catch this guy.

While rhis was happening, Sakura was shaking at the mention of 'Phantom' and 'Undead', as the young girl had a huge fear of the Paranormal. .

Sakura really hoped she would never run into this 'Rumbar Yorky' ghost.

Later, at school:

It really seemed as if though this 'Phantom' was really taking the school by storm as that was what everyone seemed to be talking about.

Just in the corner, Sakura could hear Yamazaki talking to Syaoran about the dock Phantom.

Yamazaki: Hey, have you heard? The Phantom 'Rumbar Yorky' was once a famous musician pirate who travelled the seas to bring music to all. However, his ship was struck with terrible misfortune, killing the poor captain. It's now said that the restless soul of the Pirate roams the seas, and all who hear his songs will suffer terrible consequences.

Sakura shivered as she covered her ears, trying her best not to listen to the horror story. Syaoran, on the other hand, was fascinated by the prospect of an actual ghost.