CHAPTER 13: THE GIRAFFE: SECRET AGRENCY? SAKURA AND THE REGRETFUL AGENT.

Third person POV:

Another peaceful day in the town of tomoeda as our young hero wakes up.  It's been about 2 weeks since Sakura managed to capture Gigan and save her town. The young cardcaptor was still recovering from her fatigue.

Overusing the clow cards for too long can really drain a lot of energy from someone.

For the past two weeks, volunteers and students of Towa University have been working tirelessly to repair the damaged school hall. Due to their teamwork, and the minimal damage Gigan left behind, the university and the surrounding areas were repaired in no time.

This was especially great news for Sakura's father, as not only could he go back to teaching, but he could also try to study what exactly caused the explosion.

However, today was just going to be another relaxing day. No new wild cards have been spotted as of yet and the only clow card Sakura did manage to capture was the 'Fiery card'.

As Sakura stretched a bit, she got out of bed before heading over to her desk. Once getting over to her desk, she opened a drawer where she stored all of the Wild cards.

In the heartless section, were the same 'Soldier' and 'Large' card. However, both of them were kept in a zip-lock bag. This was after Sakura and CO. theorized that the Wild Cards may actually be influencing the Clow Cards to act on their own. The last thing Sakura wanted were her cards turning evil and against her.

Next to her, were the other Wild Cards:

Sora <Key>

Kirishima <Rock>, Tokoyami<Raven: Model Hero>, Mt. Lady <Giantess>

Mohji and Richie<Tamer>, Buggy D. Clown <Chopped>

Winter <Frost>, Ren<Calm>

And now, Gigan <Cybernetic: Model Kaiju>

As Sakura looked down at all of these new Wild Cards, she began to sweat drop a little. This was mainly due to the fact that the ever growing number of Wild Cards were starting to fill up her drawer. If she didn't find another source of storage, she'd run the risk of either her father or brother finding them.

Sighing in defeat, Sakura got ready for school.

As the girl made her way downstairs, Sakura could see her father overseeing two delivery men carrying in a rather well-built wooden table. Her father thanked the two people before they went on their way.

Sakura: Dad? What's with this table?

Fujitaka: Oh, good morning Sakura. Well, this table was given to us by the education ministry alongside a good sum of money as compensation for the sudden disaster. I heard that this table was crafted by a rather new, yet talented carpenter in Tomoeda.

Although intrigued, Sakura decided to hold off that thought and focused on the main task, that being getting to school on time.

Later: at the school

Sakura and her classmates were currently gathered in the school's wood workshop, something that was recently installed in said school.

There, Terada sensei got the attention of everyone in the class. 

Terada: Alright everyone, settle down. Today's lesson will be all about wood-work and carpentry. For today, the school had invited a special guest for today's lesson. You may step in sir.

The students all watched the door slide open as a man with a cap, sweat-shirt and jeans walks into the workshop. Around the man's waist were various wood-work tools. What really peaked the class's interest was the man's long nose, which was strangely rectangular. The man stopped in front of the class, flashing them a big smile before introducing himself.