CHAPTER 20: Divine Seer

"I know that this may sounds absurd and contrasting the original plan for this mission but before finding the last one, you need to pass the border and pay a visit in the Human Empire with the identity of the Heaven Realm Crown Prince, A'Ying." Xuan Rong continued that earned a gasp in the four figureheads. Even Ellis felt a bit anxious after hearing the Human Empire from Xuan Rong's mouth.

Bai Ying seems to have noticed their changes that made him feel that there is something amiss with the people in the said place.

"Care to share your knowledge about the Human Empire?" Bai Ying asked while scanning the people in front of him.

The old woman from the academical section of the Elf Kingdom sighed and stood up from her seat and with her gaze still on the floor, she started to explain the history and the current affairs of the Human Empire.

"They are just a group of human that after creating a village, they developed into town, then country, to kingdom and now... empire.

"Their current emperor is a young man named Tristan is actually a devotee along with his citizen in the religion which one of the chosen Saintess from the Elf Kingdom founded. Her name is Camellia. But recently, she reported to us about the strange moves of the other member of the royal family, the siblings and relatives of the current emperor.

"But what is more disturbing is that the news about your arrival here was leaked and it made the young emperor and the grand Duke cease-fire for the reason that... they want to meet you and... and..."

"And what?" Bai Ying asked.

"Ask you for marriage!" The old woman helplessly responded that made Sebastian and Blaze stand up in surprise and rage.

"So that's what it means of the rumors I heard." Duan Luan commented.

"That family actually are strange to begin with. They even stalked me all the way because they thought that I will fall for their whims and wishes. They even tried to use their power as royalties to bind me and do their bidding but his majesty protected me. It seems they have spies here to be able to receive the news that quickly." Ellis stated with a sigh of disbelief.

"I heard that they are warring with the other human countries to search for beautiful men to add in their harem. This strangely unites this wicked family to the point that I need to step forward to protect the Elf Kingdom especially Ellis whom they put their eyes on." Duan Zheng said worriedly.

"And now that the most beautiful man descended from the Heaven Realm, they will toss the others aside and focus to my A'Ying, am I right?" Xuan Rong guessed while looking at her son who just heaved a sigh.

"What do you think, Ying'er?" Sebastian asked his mate worriedly.

"A human acting presumptuously needs a beating!" Blaze cracked his knuckles that were agreed by everybody.

"What do you think, Ying'er?" Duan Luan asked worriedly when Bai Ying didn't utter a word.

"No matter what your decision is, we will support you." Ellis said to support Bai Ying that everyone agreed on.

Bai Ying looked at everyone who is looking at him with worries, love, care and undying support and understanding. He sighed and then smiled.

"I know mother that you are still keeping something from me. Luan'er isn't the true mastermind in the chaos that eldest sister is trying hard to push back and stop. I already predicted who it is and I only need the confirmation." This made Xuan Rong turn speechless as well as Duan Zheng.

"I understand that and instead of just thinking of completing my mission to return back home... I'll start to think- no! I've been doing it since we all left from the Vampire Kingdom. I'll think of completing it faster to be able to help you in the Heaven Realm to solve the problem and to defeat that person." Xuan Rong turned to her son and smiled, she finally thought that her baby boy already grew up.