14- Lonely Little Kid

WILL POV-

Will felt the chapped lips pressed against his; like kissing a tree, he was sure he might be bleeding by the way Mike was biting his lip. The brunette shuddered, not liking this feeling wanting to pull away but the ravenette refused to let him go, one hand on his cheek with the other gripping his arm; an irreversible moment in time. He didn't know how to act in this situation; his eyes widened, stunned by the force.

After what felt like an eternity, but in actuality was a minute, Mike pulled away grabbing Will's wrist throwing the small boy behind him. The brunette breathed deep processing what just occurred; he kissed Mike... that was his first kiss. Why did that have to be his first kiss? Staring to the back of the ravenette's head burning a hole through him.

Richie mischievously grinned watching them honestly surprised at the kiss as his brother was never the physically affectionate type. "I'm gonna leave before you guys start porking each other in this bathroom!" the glasses boy pushed himself off the counter walking out with a bright grin on his face.

"Stop calling it porking!" Mike called out, reprimanding his twin.

"Porking!" Richie giggled, closing the door behind him.

The ravenette chuckled, not even noticing the impact the kiss had on the brunette; it meant nothing to him... but he kind of liked it, though he would never admit it; he was sure he'd like a kiss with anyone.

But behind him, Will seethed with pure rage right now, unable to hold his frustrations as he pushed the ravenette away from him, maintaining a far distance between them.

"What the Hell Will?" Mike accused, turning around to face him as he almost stumbled.

"Don't 'what the Hell' me!" the brunette complained, narrowing his eyes, "Do you not have a brain? Kissing me? Are you fucking serious?" his voice trembling with anger and hurt as he tried to prove his point.

"I was just trying to shut Richie up! He kept pushing and questioning, and it stopped him, didn't it!" The tall boy defended himself, "You should be thanking me! At least he won't ask you any more questions, you looked like you wanted to wet yourself!"

The small boy raised his eyebrows, "I'm not some prop you can use to prove a point! I might as well be a prostitute at this point... at least I'll get paid!"

"What do you want from me? An apology?" Mike replied, frustrated, "Because you do everything I say; no questions, nothing! Or do I have to remind you again?" he threatened

"Oh, here we go again, don't you just have some human decency or are you that devoid of emotion that you can't!" Will complained.

"I have emotions!" The ravenette spat back.

"Really? Do you though? All you do is hurt me anytime I don't do exactly what you tell me to!" The brunette said

"Oh, come on! You agreed to this, I didn't force you into anything!" the tall boy lied,

"You dickhead! You really didn't force me?" Will retorted, Mike's insolence only added fuel to the fire. "So I brought myself all the way from Indiana, huh? I certainly don't remember that conversation!" he threw his hands in the air allowing them to hit his thighs as they fall